What is your favorite gun that you own?

Oh, gee-golly. Number six just told me off. Whatever shall I do??? Shut the fuck up and get the fuck outta here if you haven't got anything halfway intelligent to say, fuckwit.

It was stolen years ago but my favorite gun ever was a cut down 22 rifle. Some one had taken a good quality 22 and altered it. They had cut and shaped the stock so that all that was left was a comfortable curved handgrip that looked like an old dueling pistol ( who ever had done the work took some time and care with it, the stock was sanded glass smooth, and the wood stained a lovely dark walnut) The barrel length had been trimed down to about ten inches. It had a five round mag, was fun as hell to shoot and amazingly accurate.

Although paintball guns can hurt like hell when hit in certain places or a close distances, I don't count them as guns here. The guns would have to shoot bullets-real bullets, or shotgun pellets. Handguns, rifles, shotguns, etc.

A Karas said:
Which is your favorite gun that you own if you have more than one? If you only own one gun, why did you decide on it?
My favorite is still my Maverick 12 gauge. It's made by Mossberg and has a hellofva kick to it.

Wow. Open discussion of which guns you own. If you tried this in Canada the RCMP would be at your doorstep yesterday and you could possibly see some jail time. I hated our previous government. Perhaps the Conservative party will loosen our gun laws. Fucking Liberals.

I can't stand liberals. Washington DC, Chicago, the state of Massachesetts, and many parts of Kommiefornia are doing their damnedest to get rid of guns. Ignorant fools.

fuck that this gun is cooler looking
300px-Dl-44.jpg

Back