What the fuck was tonight's episode?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I missed the start, but when I did tune in it was recapping stuff from the previous week. And it turns out the whole first HALF HOUR was just recapping things we'd already seen. The only stuff they showed properly was Faye being a bunny boiler and Louise being a slut. Are they TRYING to lose viewers?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe after Anton left, everyone just said, "Oh well. I wish we had more chicken!" and went to bed.

CaptainWacky

And that horrible Anton tribute they did to emotional music...everyone hated him!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They realize it's going to be boring without him. They may do a "remember when Anton..." segment in every episode from now on...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I was confused and annoyed. It reminded me of how disappointed I used to be when I got in from college to watch the Simpsons and it was a fucking clip show.

It was obviously meant to drag back viewers who needed to catch up, but I reckon it must've lost them a lot more viewers than it gained.

CaptainWacky

Tonight's had way too much Jaye/Louise, Faye/Aaron and Faye/Jem. But then, I suppose there's nothing else to show.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well there's Alex/Tom, but they're too happy and carefree so there's no drama there.

And Harry just listens, and comments on everyone else's situations.

CaptainWacky

Which is why they don't get shown much.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They show Alex when she belches. Maybe if the three of them burped and farted more.

CaptainWacky

Is it just me or has Alex gotten SLIGHTLY more attractive as the show's went on?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Fewer women in the house to compare her to?

CaptainWacky

Probably, and one of them's Jem.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I waiver on her gender status at times.

CaptainWacky

Tonight's was alright but kind of dragged. They showed Alex a lot more and even had a Harry/Alex montage to fill up some time. I don't believe Lousie saying that her and Jay were dry humping. I will not forget her turning her nose up at Maisy when Anton said she "got it on" with Aaron.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think the money thing sucks, I'm surprised more of them aren't pissed off about it.

If I put myself in that house for all these weeks, it would be for the prize. And if the prize is suddenly cut in half and I'm in the finals, I would raise some hell about it, signed contract or not.

Jay and Louise are disgusting pigs and if either one of them wins, it will reflect poorly on the British Empire. I'm just sayin'.

CaptainWacky

Yeah, I hate it when they mess with the prize fund. One year they gave an extra £100,000 to one of the housemates for no apparent reason. And it wasn't mentioned again for the whole series. It's just stupid. And it won't cause arguments or anything since they all just agreed to divide it equally right away.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That's the fatal flaw. In the US version, it's in their contracts that they can't share or divide any prize money they win with each other, or else they forfeit it. Otherwise, in a season where a father & daughter were the final 2 (Dick & Daniele, season 8) there would be zero incentive for either of them to campaign against each other, and zero suspense about who would win.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG NEKKID MEN STRIPPING SNOGGING AAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHlol

I think Tom should win just for his insights on today's show about who might win, and what the chances are for "his type" on Big Brother. I DONT CARE IF HE'S BEEN A LITTLE BITCH. I think he's more intelligent than most of them when he's not camping it up.

CaptainWacky

He should do better than Lousie and Jay anyway.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Aaron's right about Jay changing. He learned how to play the game halfway thru the season, and he's been trying to act like the cute/cuddly boyfriend-dreamboat instead of the pig he naturally is. And it seems to be working on the fans.