What the fuck was tonight's episode?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Anton being evicted really helped him, because it left no one for him to bitch with.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
True dat. It's amazing how quickly the Wolfpack was forgotten as if it never happened.

CaptainWacky

SO TONIGHT: I did agree with Aaron that it was sneaky of Jay and Louise to go back in and buy the stupidly expensive presents after they'd said they weren't going to. But having a strop during Alex and Tom's party was pretty hard to defend.

But really the most shocking part was when Jay was talking about how he'd "beat shit" out of Aaron in the real world and the camera zoomed in on Louise's face and she was all turned on by it. What a disgusting person she is (Jay's pretty bad too!)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I missed tonight's shows, I'll watch them later after I find them. But it makes sense that Aaron finds a way to make a good point about something, and then takes it too far by using it as a reason to separate himself from everyone else for several hours. If he wants to be alone, he can go take a dip or sit in the sauna. Why turn it into a sideshow every time?

CaptainWacky

AT LEAST IT'S OVER SOON.

CaptainWacky

So tonight, Jay finally gets warned for his threats of violence. But later he tries to smash a door in. He and Aaron reverse roles by the end, with Jay the sulky one and Aaron dancing with the others (to Jay's favourite song, no less.) Was Aaron trying to wind Jay up all along? Possibly. But I don't have any sympathy for Jay and I still fucking hate Louise.

The best part was the montage of housemate "misbehaving" as it included a lot of Maisy. She must have a fan in the editing department (shame they didn't help her when she was in the house!) I really liked her friendship with Faye and if I'd had live feed I probably would have wanked to it.

I laughed when Tom thought WW2 was in the sixties. Alex to win?

I saw some of BOTS and it was actually amusing thanks to Tim Westwood being utterly insane.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, his awards acceptances were disarming to say the least.

It's amazing to suddenly realize just how much Aaron has been playing everyone on different levels -- the other housemates, Big Brother, the audience. Tonight's show may help him AND hurt him, because it makes him seem like a genius...but a creepy one.

Yup, Alex will win. It's the safe, "nice" choice. Maybe not the best one, but good enough.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Damn I only caught the last 15 minutes of tonight's VERY. SPECIAL. EPISODE.

I'll have to rip it off somewhere a little later. But it looked juicy.

CaptainWacky

So Jay managed to look good tonight when he was talking to Aaron and Aaron looked bad for not talking or accepting his apology. But it was pretty consistent Aaron behaviour.

LOL at Tom realising he's a bit player. I did feel sorry for him though!

I don't like Louise.

Alex to win?

BOTS was worth watching since it was LIVE FROM THE GARDEN and Aaron's friend was on the phone and said Aaron has been playing a massive game and doesn't even like Faye. Oh dear.

(Has Fuddlemiff given up?)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Watched the episode, but BOTS still isn't available. I felt bad for Tom, BB kept dumping on him all day. And then Aaron tries to get inside his head with that stuff about Alex's feelings. Nice way to break Tom down even more.

I think Aaron is kind of evil, and he's totally trying to fuck with everyone else's heads (except Alex) hoping they'll freak before the finals.

Louise looks like a hooker now. Jay made some good points at Aaron and made himself look better. Damn.

CaptainWacky

Do you think I could convince Five to do a "Housemates Wacky Didn't Want Evicted Big Brother" series?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'd bet they would more more receptive to new ideas than 4 was, now that it's up to them.

Maybe turn it into a game show called MARIO SUNSHINE? LOLOLOLOLOLOL sorry just woke up

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG OMG OMG WHO'S GOING?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Fucking homophobic ugly-ass motherfuckers. I suppose they'll crown Jay the winner because he likes to beat people up, too. FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't care who wins now. Alex is the "nice" safe choice, Aaron would be controversial since he's EVIL but at least it would rub Jay's nose in it. Jay and Louise are disgusting pigs and anyone who votes for them are as well.

FUCK.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, I've given up on it except for evictions (even though I missed Faye's). You guys are making it sound very interesting, though.

I didn't miss an episode for the first month at least, but the production team really dropped the ball around the time Anton left and it was just an endless cycle of Aaron getting annoyed at people and people getting annoyed at Aaron.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, that's about it. Also production trying to play up the "couples" and trying to rehabilitate Jay in viewer's eyes, and trying to make Louise seem like she's not retarded.

CaptainWacky

Lousie being a finalist when at least six superior housemates have been evicted (or walked) IS A NATIONAL TRAGEDY.

They probably should have put some new housemates in halfway through to shake it up (not Jem.)