What the hell became of WF?

dogbert

King of Sarcasm

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Oh dear CassieWassie. Yes, WF is shit compared to what it used to be I agree with you. But you're leaving out the bit about how you helped a helluva lot to drag it down into the shit before they booted you off. :lol:

chucklemeister

Loveable fuzzball!
Right now the biggest problem is their refusal to reign in all the crap threads that baba makes. Just telling people to put him on ignore doesn't change the fact that every time you go to a forum his dumb assed threads are polluting up the place.

Cassandra

'njoy
Obviously, members aren't allowed to post in threads 'some' don't like any more. Only a question of time until this gets expanded to everybody who doesn't agree 100% with the Party Line :crazy:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I don't necessarily disagree with anything said here. Of course I haven't read everything said here, so I reserve that right.

That said, I would submit, Cass, that the board has been no different post 2008 than it was from beginning to 2008. Only now the President happens to be a Democrat and apparently the Lefties can't take what they dished out for 5-6 years. No surprise there. Academia and the media have been coddling liberals for so long their thinking skills have atrophied. But I digress.

The other failing the Lefties have had is that they have/had no stomach for Rep War until it is/was too late. I disagree with you fucks on pretty much everything, but I tried a couple times to get you to start up a rep alliance just to avoid being shouted down and exactly the situation you're moaning and whining about. I was never listened to.

Actually it is a decent paradigm for military and the willingness to use force as a diplomatic tool IRL. If you beat your swords into plowshares, you'd better be OK with doing the plowing for those that didn't. :bergman:

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
Obviously, members aren't allowed to post in threads 'some' don't like any more. Only a question of time until this gets expanded to everybody who doesn't agree 100% with the Party Line :crazy:

Like that one do you?

And yet, only Liet and myself are getting any pushback about it. From eliteforge of course. I haven't seen them say shit to Scorpy.

Blackmuse

the greatest
check it out, cupcakeaz

Greetings, Shitpimple. In case you haven’t noticed, your decidedly duncical gibbering resembles the white noise one might receive if Michael J. Fox channeled the recently rigamortised Marlon Brando through a Ouija board, ya flabbergasting faggot filibustering all flame proceedings with your cryptic cretin phrases. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? Are you typing with your elbows? Did you floss your rotten Chiclets with snapped power lines as a kid? Tell me your story here, Assmite, because right now it's reading like a list of psychedelic blurbs off the bookjacket of Dr. Timothy Leary's autobiography, ya William Hung demo tape stuck relentlessly on repeat. In fact, I'm beginning to suspect you're Lil' Jon's teleprompter, because every time you rape my retinas with your inane rainmaker ramblings such as this:

That said, I would submit, Cass, that the board has been no different post 2008 than it was from beginning to 2008. Only now the President happens to be a Democrat and apparently the Lefties can't take what they dished out for 5-6 years. No surprise there. Academia and the media have been coddling liberals for so long their thinking skills have atrophied. But I digress.
all I can say is...

lil_jon_nowe.jpg

WHAT?

..Ya nonsensical crap scrap.

Lemme lay it out right here, like you, Imbecile - you have no chance of advancing past the haymaker I just bifurcated your jism spackled bifocals with, even if the planets happened to be aligned, unlike your undulating sine wave of a spine which appears to have slithered out like your pappy's lubricated kneehigh ringer from between your trembling glutes, ya steamrollered flat mud shark swimming in the seat of Chucklemeister's Teflon highwaters. You're a terminally incoherent cock caboose rapidly approaching total trainwreck, and I'll faceplant your furry wookie countenance back into your magical slavebox, saw your cerebral palsied Prodigy stunt double body in half, and wow audiences with your ability to asexually reproduce through unicellular mitosis when somehow two whole yammering siamese shitheads are stretchered outta this thread, Dimpledick. Not only do you have about as much staying power in this thread as a refrigerator magnet, Crackbaby, but you also manage to defy all the known laws of physics by repelling readers with your disjointed dissertations on dumbfuckery despite being the polar opposite of any remotely sane and/or intelligible poster. Kudos, ya fucking moron.

Volpone said:
Yeah, Butthugger, it's apocalypse NOW, and the My Lai massacre will look like nothing more than a ten Tonka truck pileup in your elementary school sandpit compared to when I apply the principles of nuclear fission to the precum preserved atom floating around the front of your Hanes Her Way and detonate your babbling bumblefuck persona into a mushroom cloud of shredded confetti and incinerated drool like a suitcase nuke with a forwarding address to the township of geeimanownedFUCK attached, ya ticking time bomb counting down to self implosion. I'd say now would be a good time to drop trou and start hobbling for the hills, Hillbilly, but I know your blistered hobbit feet have been impeding your great escape ever since you accidentally wedged them into your own toothless maw, so you better hope this upcoming dropkick doesn't crush your manseed sandblasted colon or you'll have absolutely nowhere to hide, ya limpdicked lurker turtleheading your tilted Rock'em Sock'em robot head outta your prolapsed anus in total fear.

Blackmuse

the greatest
Greetings, Shitpimple. In case you haven’t noticed, your decidedly duncical gibbering resembles the white noise one might receive if Michael J. Fox channeled the recently rigamortised Marlon Brando through a Ouija board, ya flabbergasting faggot filibustering all flame proceedings with your cryptic cretin phrases. Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? Are you typing with your elbows? Did you floss your rotten Chiclets with snapped power lines as a kid? Tell me your story here, Assmite, because right now it's reading like a list of psychedelic blurbs off the bookjacket of Dr. Timothy Leary's autobiography, ya William Hung demo tape stuck relentlessly on repeat. In fact, I'm beginning to suspect you're Lil' Jon's teleprompter, because every time you rape my retinas with your inane rainmaker ramblings such as this:

all I can say is...

lil_jon_nowe.jpg

WHAT?

..Ya nonsensical crap scrap.

Lemme lay it out right here, like you, Imbecile - you have no chance of advancing past the haymaker I just bifurcated your jism spackled bifocals with, even if the planets happened to be aligned, unlike your undulating sine wave of a spine which appears to have slithered out like your pappy's lubricated kneehigh ringer from between your trembling glutes, ya steamrollered flat mud shark swimming in the seat of Chucklemeister's Teflon highwaters. You're a terminally incoherent cock caboose rapidly approaching total trainwreck, and I'll faceplant your furry wookie countenance back into your magical slavebox, saw your cerebral palsied Prodigy stunt double body in half, and wow audiences with your ability to asexually reproduce through unicellular mitosis when somehow two whole yammering siamese shitheads are stretchered outta this thread, Dimpledick. Not only do you have about as much staying power in this thread as a refrigerator magnet, Crackbaby, but you also manage to defy all the known laws of physics by repelling readers with your disjointed dissertations on dumbfuckery despite being the polar opposite of any remotely sane and/or intelligible poster. Kudos, ya fucking moron.

Volpone said:
Yeah, Butthugger, it's apocalypse NOW, and the My Lai massacre will look like nothing more than a ten Tonka truck pileup in your elementary school sandpit compared to when I apply the principles of nuclear fission to the precum preserved atom floating around the front of your Hanes Her Way and detonate your babbling bumblefuck persona into a mushroom cloud of shredded confetti and incinerated drool like a suitcase nuke with a forwarding address to the township of geeimanownedFUCK attached, ya ticking time bomb counting down to self implosion. I'd say now would be a good time to drop trou and start hobbling for the hills, Hillbilly, but I know your blistered hobbit feet have been impeding your great escape ever since you accidentally wedged them into your own toothless maw, so you better hope this upcoming dropkick doesn't crush your manseed sandblasted colon or you'll have absolutely nowhere to hide, ya limpdicked lurker turtleheading your tilted Rock'em Sock'em robot head outta your prolapsed anus in total fear.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Wtf is WORDFORGE and what's the big phucking deal about it?

I remember seeing it in TNZ on TrekBBS.

The Baba runs that WF whatever the phuck it is yes?

Friday

Bazinga!
I've always operated under the theory that Baba is Borgs. Seriously. :lol:

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
I don't necessarily disagree with anything said here. Of course I haven't read everything said here, so I reserve that right.

I think that it's been going steadily downhill for the last couple maybe 3 years.

The other failing the Lefties have had is that they have/had no stomach for Rep War until it is/was too late. I disagree with you fucks on pretty much everything, but I tried a couple times to get you to start up a rep alliance just to avoid being shouted down and exactly the situation you're moaning and whining about. I was never listened to.

Actually it is a decent paradigm for military and the willingness to use force as a diplomatic tool IRL. If you beat your swords into plowshares, you'd better be OK with doing the plowing for those that didn't. :bergman:

I think it's all pretty fucking hilarious. The mighty Rep Warriors having to sit by helplessly as Liet and Bryce run amoke, now not just bumping Startard threads, but all kinds of worthless threads, by different posters. B/c they neg bombed him and Bryce to oblivion for having different opinions and being vocal about it, now that weapon is completely useless when they ARE acting like shitbags.

:rofl:

Ancalagon

So this is what happens when you allow the inmates to run the asylum.... :lol:

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
So this is what happens when you allow the inmates to run the asylum.... :lol:

The thing that kills me is that eliteforge now seem largely bored with what they have created.

They've made themselves a paradise over there where you're either shunned or forced out if you don't go to the toilet with a .45 and a copy of Atlas Shrugged.

And yet for all that, this bunch with 20,000+ post to them have dropped down to 3-4 a day, if that.

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
Wordforge is currently a train wreck that I can't stay away from.

It seems you guys have created exactly the type of playground you wanted there. Mostly anybody who disagreed with you all are gone on way or the other with the exception of a few who are used to play kick the can, and the sheep who watch what goes on but remain silent.

Isn't that what you wanted?

Don't tell me it was Lanzman taking over that stopped most of you from particapating in the volume that you used to.

Ancalagon

Find a good gun forum (especially one with lots of FFLs and Group Buys).

I am building my father the ultimate Mforgery I'll give you a clue... this is the lower (actually this is a blemished lower, mine won't have that light area):

Nevermind not working.... I'll try PM.

Ancalagon

It seems you guys have created exactly the type of playground you wanted there. Mostly anybody who disagreed with you all are gone on way or the other with the exception of a few who are used to play kick the can, and the sheep who watch what goes on but remain silent.

Isn't that what you wanted?

Don't tell me it was Lanzman taking over that stopped most of you from particapating in the volume that you used to.

Uh... what makes you think Evenflow was a part of that?

Ancalagon

Find a good gun forum (especially one with lots of FFLs and Group Buys).

I am building my father the ultimate Mforgery I've already got a bright orange Cav Arms lower (can't get picture to show)... and am trying to decide if I should go solid for the forearms or mix and match. Here's a photoshop my buddy made to help me decide. Unfortunately, he is color blind... I'm serious, we all got a huge kick of out it, but it was helpful. Just imagine it being bright orange and navy blue.

cav_mixnmatch.jpg