Whats the last thing you remember?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Quickly now, no cheating

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Diana Ross being plowed up the ass and you buying shit 'cuz you can't sleep.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Reading about Diana Ross being plowed up the ass and you buying shit 'cuz you can't sleep.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
The Last thing? Or the First thing?
Last, reading this post.
First- Dark, cramped, moist.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Thinking that i want to fuck Emma Watson.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Reading about Gagh and Jethro dancing naked and trying to stop the image appearing in my head.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Having the jarring image of Gagh and Jethro dancing naked obliterate the images of my fantasy GQ Daniel Radcliffe magazine spread.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Thinking about Daniel Radcliffe which made me think immediatley of Emma Watson again and being content with the world for just a flicker of a moment.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Wondering if Rupert Grint made lots of loud farts on the set of HP4.

Jethro

Rebel
The last time I fucked Emma Watson

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I was going down the stairs, I'm sure I had my hand on the bannister. I heard a sound and turned around and looked up at the door to the stairwell as it was flung open. There was this guy in rumpled clothing and a tattered rain slicker standing there looking confused and dripping wet. I lost my footing and I think when I fell I hit my head. Everything went black. When I came too, I was here posting. This is all very odd.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
And then, slowly, I remember doing some posting in the thread "and less than 48000", but Mentalist kept posting around me in a blur. Very strange.