Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is it OK to hit a bitch?

Okay, I read this particular page edit**page 8**of this particular thread, and it was very entertaining. Thug Love is quite funny, has a strong persona, and I will definitely have to go back and read the rest of this thread and that other one. But not right now.

Thug Angel said:
Maybe you can show a Thug some real luvin. Why dont you hook it up. You, Thug and Lilith in a 3way
You wouldn't know real lovin' if it walked up and bit you in the ass.

Sorry, I like real men not boys pretending to be men.

Chatty said:
You wouldn't know real lovin' if it walked up and bit you in the ass.

Sorry, I like real men not boys pretending to be men.
So you don't like being choked from behind while being fucked in the ass? Your loss babe. Call Thug a plumber b/c he laws nothing but pipe in bitches like you 24-7

And you really think spouting all that hot air actually affects me?

I'm only responding because your responses are so laughable and I really need a few laughs today so just keep it up, sugar, I can go like this all day long.

Chatty said:

I'm only responding because your responses are so laughable and I really need a few laughs today so just keep it up, sugar, I can go like this all day long.
Thug can go all night long, and he's not spewing hot air. He'd prefer to be spewing hot thick loads all over your face

Chatty said:
I'm only responding because ...I can go like this all day long.

Oh, of that I have no doubts.

fishing.gif

Chatty said:

So what's it gonna be, bitch? Any love for your one and only Thug?