Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is it OK to hit a bitch?

Thug Angel said:
So you bust out a 3way? Count a Thug in. As long as your hubby aint a fag, Thug is down. He aint fucking no dude in the shooter

Nah, we already figured you to be more the catcher than the pitcher.

Lilith said:
No, my dildo with be fucking your ass.
So you'd want to fuck a guy in the ass? Wha'ts wrong with you. That's fucking disgusting. Thug dont roll that way, but even if a guy did that he's not a fag b/c you're not a man.

The Question said:
See, now you're coming on to me. Fuckin' faggot! :pissed: :sarek:
No. Thug Luv aint gay. But if you want a dick in your mouth, assume the position on your knees. Thug is sure you'll get some deposits

Looks like you've been made a bitch again thug luv.

It's always OK to hit a bitch, they are just test tubes for sperm. One thing they are good at nowadays, is placing a cock in their mouths. Thats it.

Deaths Head said:
Looks like you've been made a bitch again thug luv.

It's always OK to hit a bitch, they are just test tubes for sperm. One thing they are good at nowadays, is placing a cock in their mouths. Thats it.
How has Thug been bitch made? He handles bitches correctly now. Back then he was a young G who didnt know the game. Not no more. These bitches know.

Thug aint a faggot, but he can bring a loudmouth faggot like you to your knees in a heartbeat. you'd be the fag b/c you'd be sucking the dick

Thug Angel said:
Thug aint a faggot, but he can bring a loudmouth faggot like you to your knees in a heartbeat. you'd be the fag b/c you'd be sucking the dick

Seems to me only a faggot would be thinkin' about havin' another guy do anything like that. You confess even as you deny.

They have a name for what you're doing Tronnie. It's called overcompensation.

You know, Men with small dicks buy big cars, Pussies talk big but never back it up, etc.

You're not a thug, you're a fag who's overcompensating his manhood to keep the truth from others. You act tough but you probably love the cock.

Dark Link said:
They have a name for what you're doing Tronnie. It's called overcompensation.

You know, Men with small dicks buy big cars, Pussies talk big but never back it up, etc.

You're not a thug, you're a fag who's overcompensating his manhood to keep the truth from others. You act tough but you probably love the cock.
Thug would love nothing more than to plunge his cock in btw your jaws you little faggot! That'll show whose the real fag. It damn sure aint this Thug.

The Question said:
Seems to me only a faggot would be thinkin' about havin' another guy do anything like that. You confess even as you deny.
No Thug aint thinking about it. You brought up the subject you stupid bitch. Get your facts straight.

Thug Angel said:
Thug would love nothing more than to plunge his cock in btw your jaws you little faggot! That'll show whose the real fag. It damn sure aint this Thug.

Proving your half a fag again?

Tronnie, if you ever got that far without me beating you into a bloody pile of shit that used to resemble a human being, I'd make sure you'd never be able to use your tool again.

What's that line from the Shawshank Redemption....

Andy Dufresne: Anything you put in my mouth, you're going to lose.

Thug Angel said:
No Thug aint thinking about it. You brought up the subject you stupid bitch. Get your facts straight.

Facts:

Dud Mange said:

Are those your words, haffanigga? They are. You've got as much business talking about getting facts straight as you've got talking about anything else that's straight.