Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is it OK to hit a bitch?

The Question said:
No, explains why you turned queer.
If Thuggie is queer, then why does he live with his bitch and has 2 kids by her and several other kids from previous relations? Sounds like the behavior of a queer? Thuggie thinks not

You are full of shit, there's no "story". Thuggie must have thought the link would look "official" enough.

The page you requested cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:
• If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
• Open the www.cnn.com home page and look for links to the information you want.
• Use the navigation bar on the left to find the link you are looking for.
• Click the Back button to try another link.
• Enter a term in the search form below to look for information on CNN sites or the Internet.

Care to "talk about it"? Clearly you are much more well informed than I am.

Lilith said:
Did I say you?

Full of yourself still I see.

Please refrain from speaking to me.

Bitches like you need to be slapped around a little every now and again to keep you in your place. Know what I mean??

No offense, just sayin' a lil' sompin sompin

jack said:
You are full of shit, there's no "story". Thuggie must have thought the link would look "official" enough.

The page you requested cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:
• If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
• Open the www.cnn.com home page and look for links to the information you want.
• Use the navigation bar on the left to find the link you are looking for.
• Click the Back button to try another link.
• Enter a term in the search form below to look for information on CNN sites or the Internet.

Care to "talk about it"? Clearly you are much more well informed than I am.
Don't ever question Thuggie's knowledge and truthfulness. Just a bad link

http://www.cpiu.us/news/vermont.php

Thug Angel said:
If Thuggie is queer, then why does he live with his bitch and has 2 kids by her and several other kids from previous relations? Sounds like the behavior of a queer? Thuggie thinks not
How deluded are you? Plenty of now out of the closet homosexuals/lesbians have (ex) husband's and children. They just realized after years with the spouse of a wrong gender that they really are gay.

Fuck you're delusional.

DarthSikle said:
Bitches like you need to be slapped around a little every now and again to keep you in your place. Know what I mean??

No offense, just sayin' a lil' sompin sompin
Like me? You don't even know me. You're assuming what I'm like at Troll Kingdom?
LOLOLOLOL, do you even know where you are?

The only people on here that maybe know the real me are maybe Rommie, Shatna, and DL. And that's because they've talked to me outside of TK. Messenger likes to pretend he knows, but then he would be assuming I took him seriously and was honest with him ;)

And trust me sweetie, if there's going to be any smacking around, I'll be the first to do it. But it does sound fun :kitty:

Lilith said:
How deluded are you? Plenty of now out of the closet homosexuals/lesbians have (ex) husband's and children. They just realized after years with the spouse of a wrong gender that they really are gay.

Fuck you're delusional.
Well Thug Luv isn't out of the closet because he was never in to begin with. That's bullshit. ppl who have a revelation they were gay almost always did gay shit before they got married, such as sucked off a guy or took it in the ass and thought getting married would solve it. Things Thug Luv has never done no sick shit like that. So try again. You're delusional

Thug Angel said:
ppl who have a revelation they were gay almost always did gay shit before they got married, such as sucked off a guy or took it in the ass and thought getting married would solve it.
"!"​

:gagh:

Thug Angel said:
Well Thug Luv isn't out of the closet because he was never in to begin with. That's bullshit. ppl who have a revelation they were gay almost always did gay shit before they got married, such as sucked off a guy or took it in the ass and thought getting married would solve it. Things Thug Luv has never done no sick shit like that. So try again. You're delusional
Ummm, no sweetie. But keep telling yourself that.

Thug Angel said:
Don't ever question Thuggie's knowledge and truthfulness. Just a bad link

http://www.cpiu.us/news/vermont.php

That's not an authentic news story, cpiu is not a trusted source for anything but hysteria. Try again, I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but it must be a trusted source. You think this gives you some moral high ground? You're a fucking inbred illiterate moron. I love the corruption that seethes through your state, since we're doing comparisons. How many years til your ex governor gets out? Levees repaired yet btw? What are your thoughts on shelter at the Superdome this August? Did you reserve your seat yet?

Idiot.

I have no idea how that single case would allow you to paint that broad a brush over the state, but that must be how half niggers think down Big Easy.

Speaking of that, did you know if you batter a woman domestically (and she actually files charges) first offense conviction gets you ten years.

I'd love for you to come up here and practice Thug Love, you fucking walking asshat.

So thug, how about the end of this story?

You know Cashman changed the sentence to 3 to 10 years, that was as a result of the outrage of US VERMONTERS at his sentence. He listened to public opinion and admitted he was wrong, and that the dirty little pedophile rapist will do all ten years due to the conditions set up in the sentencing.

Why are you lying?

Thug Angel said:

Nah, but takin' handjobs from trannies in the clubs does. :)

YOU HAFFANIGGA QUEERLUMP!!!

:kitty:

jack said:
That's not an authentic news story, cpiu is not a trusted source for anything but hysteria. Try again, I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but it must be a trusted source. You think this gives you some moral high ground? You're a fucking inbred illiterate moron. I love the corruption that seethes through your state, since we're doing comparisons. How many years til your ex governor gets out? Levees repaired yet btw? What are your thoughts on shelter at the Superdome this August? Did you reserve your seat yet?

Idiot.

I have no idea how that single case would allow you to paint that broad a brush over the state, but that must be how half niggers think down Big Easy.

Speaking of that, did you know if you batter a woman domestically (and she actually files charges) first offense conviction gets you ten years.

I'd love for you to come up here and practice Thug Love, you fucking walking asshat.

Thug Luv rolls from the West side, bitch. He was born in the Crescent City, but he's West side 'til he dies.

Thug Life, bitch