Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is it OK to shoot a thug?

Lilith said:
I've seen enough wannabe Thugs with the same exact act. You're not fooling anyone.
Thug GUARANTEES you that you've NEVER seen a Thug like him.

And please don't compare him to some white boys. White boys don't have the flow that Thug Luv has. Your stereotypes of what a Thug looks like is quite amusing though. Say what you want but like Marcus Garvey and Adam Clayton Powell, you can't tear a great black man down.

Thug Angel said:
Thug GUARANTEES you that you've NEVER seen a Thug like him.

And please don't compare him to some white boys. White boys don't have the flow that Thug Luv has. Your stereotypes of what a Thug looks like is quite amusing though. Say what you want but like Marcus Garvey and Adam Clayton Powell, you can't tear a great black man down.

Be sure to let us know when a great black man gets here. Until then, shut the fuck up you little wannabe.

IF and I stress IF thug could ever drop the bullshit act and use more of the intelligence he shows from time to time, I'd be willing to lay off the hatin and maybe even have a civilized convo with him.
I don't see that happening in the near future for some reason.
Trust me I know you gotta represent but as I've learned the hard way...there's a time and place for everything.

Lilith said:
Your skin is white you dumbass.
You are one ignorant bitch. Never seen a light skinned black person? Do a search on the name "Rock Newman." He's a sports agent/promoter. He's
FAIR skinned like Thug, but he's black. You need to get out into the world more and realize that there are fair-skinned blacks in this world, and no they aint wiggas. Theyre actually black. Thug Luv knows his heritage. Afro-Cuban and boricua. He's not a fucking cave, ignoramous

Bladev1 said:
IF and I stress IF thug could ever drop the bullshit act and use more of the intelligence he shows from time to time, I'd be willing to lay off the hatin and maybe even have a civilized convo with him.
I don't see that happening in the near future for some reason.
Trust me I know you gotta represent but as I've learned the hard way...there's a time and place for everything.
Pick your topic, junior. Thug is all about knowledge. He's civil when it requires. On this forum, you bitches bring out his inner Thug

Like having a avatar of a hot chick w/big tits is the height of originality...No one is making you post or view here. So get lost you worthless cunt. Your presence isn't requested

LOL, man if your dick is as limp as your posting, I think your full of shit about even being able to impregnate a woman.

Dumbass.

Thug Angel said:
You are one ignorant bitch. Never seen a light skinned black person? Do a search on the name "Rock Newman." He's a sports agent/promoter. He's
FAIR skinned like Thug, but he's black. You need to get out into the world more and realize that there are fair-skinned blacks in this world, and no they aint wiggas. Theyre actually black. Thug Luv knows his heritage. Afro-Cuban and boricua. He's not a fucking cave, ignoramous

Hello, you said "white boys". Nothing about races or heritage. EVen if you're a light skinned black man, you're still light skinned.

Who's the ignorant one? You don't even know how to tell the difference between a male, female, or transgender/drag queen.

Don't talk to me about ignorance little boy.

Now go play with your toys.

Lilith said:
Hey, no zoom function in the world will enable you to see that thing ;)

Oh I don't want to see it. I was just wondering if Hambil had installed software for those who may be so inclined.

*Cough* Henoch *cough*

Thug Angel said:
Like having a avatar of a hot chick w/big tits is the height of originality...No one is making you post or view here. So get lost you worthless cunt. Your presence isn't requested
And that's the best you can do?

The hot chick with the big tits is a better avatar than a scared shitless face.

Chatty said:
And that's the best you can do?

The hot chick with the big tits is a better avatar than a scared shitless face.

I'm sure you're right. But just in case, show us your tits just so we can be 100% sure. ;)

^^I'd much rather view t3h titzes than the freakish albino monkey face what looks like it should have been in the opening credits of the X Files.

T3h titzes R WINNER. But I have a question -- does that young lady have a welt there on her left arm, or is that a photo blemish, or is she just impressively athletic?