Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is it OK to shoot a thug?

Sarek said:
Oh I don't want to see it. I was just wondering if Hambil had installed software for those who may be so inclined.

*Cough* Henoch *cough*
Isn't he turning hetero again?

It's like he cycles like a woman or something.

Chatty said:
And that's the best you can do?

The hot chick with the big tits is a better avatar than a scared shitless face.
You're the one who came in tossing stones, bitch. Don't talk to Thug about being cliche. Thug is an original b/c he is real. You, however, are just some fat lonely "chick" trying to get attention w/the avatar of an actual attractive woman. You probably think TK is actually for ppl who look like trolls and you got confused

Thug Angel said:
You're the one who came in tossing stones, bitch. Don't talk to Thug about being cliche. Thug is an original b/c he is real. You, however, are just some fat lonely "chick" trying to get attention w/the avatar of an actual attractive woman. You probably think TK is actually for ppl who look like trolls and you got confused
Real thugs don't have to advertise the fact in nearly every post.

An asswipe such as yourself cannot insult me because you don't know me so therefore your opinion of me means about as much to me as soiled toilet paper-something to be flushed down the toilet.

Look around you, a good percentage of the 'chicks' here have hot female avatars, mine is no different so I'm not getting that much attention about it, you're the only one of a very few who brought it up.

I think your particular av made him pop a lil Thuggie, hence the comment :)