when trying to get over a guy

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Probably best not to go see a movie with his look-a-like in it. Damn you James Franco.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[Wacky] This should teach you to only look at NATALIE in a NATALIE movie. [/Wacky]

Tisiphone

Guess y'all told me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Time for a JGL marathon.

Tisiphone

Mmmmm....that might work since he's not all over the place like Franco. It's like he cloned himself.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Was the movie shit like everyone said? Was Nataline in it much? Was she good/hot?

Tisiphone

I dunno what reiews you've read, but it was hysterical. And Natalie shows up halfway thru with her "burning beaver."

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
I would actually like to see a picture of your ex. 99% of the time when someone says their ex looks just like a celebrity, it's usually more like they look like a distant tard cousin of the celebrity after a mauling.

Let's see this Franco look-alike.

Tisiphone

He doesn't deserve to have his pic shown since he's a DICKLESS FUCKMUNCH

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Wow...Google Image search for DICKLESS FUCKMUNCH nets only 1 result. That never happens.

WEIRD SEARCH RESULT

(Can't be him though, it's some Doctor Who geek who got into a fight with another Doctor Who geek)

CaptainWacky

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I thought the movie was pretty funny, and my boy thought it was "own-worthy", aka a dvd worth buying when it comes out. It is definitely a strong mix of stoopid juvinile humore and straight up fantasy action, with more than one belly laugh.

Also, Tisi's ex is a fuckless dickmunch. On that we also agree.

CaptainWacky

Natalie's bum review, please.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I've often been compared to James Franco.

"I wish you were hot, like James Franco", people will say.

Tisiphone

You da sexy, Fuddle.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
All things can be looked at two ways.

In this case:
Way #1: My boyfriend and I broke up.
Way #2: I'm hot enough to date a man who looks like James Franco, WTF am I worried about?

Tisiphone

Oooh...Nice!

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
All things can be looked at two ways.

In this case:
Way #1: My boyfriend and I broke up.
Way #2: I'm hot enough to date a man who looks like James Franco, WTF am I worried about?

Or there are, of course, multiple other ways. But if he's an asshole, fuck him like the gheys.