Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is messengers and mentalist new board?

Cuckoo_clock.gif

Hmmmm making friends I see.

You should know

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't tell you who I am at TK but I can tell you who's behind the stuff going on at your board. Although you won't find it at TK theres an invasion going on. Most of the real trolls left that shithole.

Zodiac/messy, mentalist, jack and a couple of others have been trying to soften you up for a something bigger. Other than those dweebs I can't remember who else was in on this.

Don't bother trying to invade TK, they have set up a forum of their own for this. If I figure out where it is I'll let you see for yourself and do whatever you want then. All I ask is that you dont mention this communication just yet but that you make it known someone did those fuckers in. Creeps like them need to be put in their place.

OK, where is the queer boys hiding? Their punk ass should come out of the closet.

messy and menty are retards. come on girls, dont hide.

I can't tell you who I am at TK but I can tell you who's behind the stuff going on at your board. Although you won't find it at TK theres an invasion going on. Most of the real trolls left that shithole.

Zodiac/messy, mentalist, jack and a couple of others have been trying to soften you up for a something bigger. Other than those dweebs I can't remember who else was in on this.

Don't bother trying to invade TK, they have set up a forum of their own for this. If I figure out where it is I'll let you see for yourself and do whatever you want then. All I ask is that you dont mention this communication just yet but that you make it known someone did those fuckers in. Creeps like them need to be put in their place.

Look's like the spider has caught himself a couple of flies.

Herman.jpg

bad dog said:
shut up punk, your ass is nobody.
O'RLY?

BFD bitch your bait site is nothing, were has your faggoty ass been hiding?

cant get your own site?

you little bitches need a fucking life and a job.

move away from moms house and be a man.

where is your site you punk? You set bait but I knew that and am calling you out you idiot faggot little bitch.

bad dog said:
you little bitches need a fucking life and a job.

move away from moms house and be a man.

I own my own home.

But would it include me if I said it was 1/2 a mile from my parents home? Just wondering.

Some day you will move out of moms basment and get a job and a life, them you can buy a domain name and have a site where you can be a prick all you like..

till then you are a little nobody punk.