Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is messengers and mentalist new board?

Oh and Bad Dog? Perhaps you forgot how you scrambled when I made the merest suggestion that I owned your precious little stupid domain name.

Now it's "Valhalla" and you come around here with some sort of strained, varicose vein of the asshole type rhetoric that suggests we're owned because no one gives even the tinest simplest fuck about your stupid board.

Or you for that matter. I marginalized your existense with less than a dozen words.

I know you've forgotten, because pain (especially intense pain like what you experienced when I trolled you) is quickly forgotten after the shock wears off.

bad dog said:
you are banned dumbfuck , we have your number , you can move to china and we will ban you.

WHY? because you are a retard.

LOL, wow what a tough board you guys run. Good thing I havent lurked or registered, because I'd hate to be owned like that.

bad dog said:
I'm sure you girls have a board by now. where is it girls? Are you too scared to show the good folks at trollkingdumb?

come out of the closet and grow a nut sack boys, your ass will heal quick.

you dumbfucks know where to find me, I have a board .

http://www.trollvalhalla.com/

That doesn't appear to be a board. Rather, it looks to be a steaming pile of dung constructed by somebody with the mental acumen of a piece of beef jerky, and inhabited by drooling simpletons.

bad dog said:
GET A FUCKING JOB AND A LIFE YOU LITTLE CUNTS. MOVE OUT OF MOMS BASEMENT.

This from the author of "THIS IS A FAGGOT BOARD JUST FOR FAGGOTS WHO SUCK NIGGER COCK". I was just beginning to warm to you, until you decided that were going to tell everyone you are a troll, when in fact you apppear to be a Downs child with Tourrettes.

jack said:
LOL, wow what a tough board you guys run. Good thing I havent lurked or registered, because I'd hate to be owned like that.

Yep your faggoty ass hould stay here with the kids.

K. Holsinger who works for Suburban Chicago Newspapers, trolling while you're at work.

Is there a Mr. Holsinger in the house???

COURTESY OF RWC

Say Messy?

Are you a disability shut-in? An albino freak that can't go outside? You are ALWAYS here.

Is TK your entire life?

... poor pathetic little boy.

I'll bet if you stand up right this instant and march outside and go downtown or something then it just might become possible for you to actually see a vagina in real life before you turn 30.

Give it a try, Messy! I'm rooting for you!

Or are you Mental? I always get you eurotrash adolescents confused.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Say Messy?

Are you a disability shut-in? An albino freak that can't go outside? You are ALWAYS here.

Is TK your entire life?

... poor pathetic little boy.

I'll bet if you stand up right this instant and march outside and go downtown or something then it just might become possible for you to actually see a vagina in real life before you turn 30.

Give it a try, Messy! I'm rooting for you!

Or are you Mental? I always get you eurotrash adolescents confused.

Hey! He saw pussy the day he was born. So shut the fuck up moron.