Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is messengers and mentalist new board?

WELL YOU PUNKS HAVE BEEN SPANKED THIS WHOLE THREAD, GET A FUCKING JOB AND A LIFE YOU LITTLE CUNTS. MOVE OUT OF MOMS BASEMENT.

I HAVE SHIT TO DO NOW. I HAVE FRIENDS, TRY IT SOME TIME.

CUNTS.

Dadaluma said:
GIF87aÂ…÷  
,*</ =%%/0?3$)"+$'?&#4+2635Nb
tyb|Q* d'S$$H=,M,6D69T<:h:9|($c8(|6.e69xXKM<YN;QY7vJ)hP,hK<wK<h^<yg4A;EQ3CW<Ul;FKMIWHHJGVWDT\SXhMIwOIh^I|ZDlIU{KVd^[tYZ\eKvhUdkNxaJwfZyu\XUiqLetZlJ`o\fjKi}\j~_ttvnrkifwijcu`|b}yutÅ’Å“®½Ëœ$missmanners is a goddess!$½$â€,$—3,“<:¨+ ´+#¬5)«:7Ã+!Ã3,À>9„D N‰P;ŸG?‰Q<²J4Å g8µi,ÃŒw/Â.J¸;h‹SS¨TMŽkW‡`JËœgK„tD†gZÂi]Â{V›xT¯gK«wJ dT±g[¯w_¸vQˆ[lµMkŽop‡kjŸfn‰dwˆwp—ww®im¾alµjyÂ¥ys¿vsÀWQÃiSÃRsÂpe|Å \|ˆ|´Š,ב2ì®<•„Q²‹XÂ…jmissmanners is a goddess!Å q§ƒl´ˆg¬–l ‡p¶ˆx´£wËTÖ¥Hä®SÇÂmɨxäºgîÆ~]vÆ’nz• ÿ¹Z„‹x€žv…Œ{â€Å“|–¯{…½z…°j¸wÅ“ÃŽ{†Än¤t‡Žk“¯YŸÄt¤Ä ÿÿ‰ˆˆ„‚—‡‡‰ˆÂâ€â€°Â˜•‘¡‰€´‰‡¥™…¶–ˆmissmanners is a goddess!‰•»‰’¢—â€ÂµËœâ€”â€Â¥â€”¬¥•¢¥™¶¥’˜–¥©œ©µ›¬’¤missmanners is a goddess!°missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!«¦¦Â¹¶§¹©·ºµ¶Î•Âà„œÉmissmanners is a goddess!â€ÃŒâ„¢Â²Ã¡â€™Â©Ã‚«¤Ü¦¤È¶ªÔ¸ªÇ¬¸Üª¼É¹¸Õº¼çmissmanners is a goddess!¸¼Ç¤ÛĉèÈ•ÕÆ´ÃüÑĸåÎmissmanners is a goddess!ø뾤¸Èï³Ç´ÆÎÀÀÀÕÊÆÃÔÈßÃÖßÔÖâÚÊåÜÚèãÓôäÔóóß÷Ûàéææôççøüäú÷ó , Â… þ H° ÃÆ’*\È°¡Ã‡#JÅ“H±¢Å‹3jÜȱ£Ç CÅ I²¤É“(Sª\ɲ¥Ë—0cÊœI³¦Ã›8sêÜɳ§ÃŸ@Æ’

:wtf?:

Mentalist said:
OMFG.. Were you deprived of oxygen as a baby? Did your mommy sit on your daddy just as he was jerking off?

I'm shocked that you still can't see whats going on here. Kudos to you for being so incredibly dim you actually made me laugh out loud.

YOU FAGGOTS WHINE ABOUT "TK" ALL THE TIME, GROW UP AND LEAVE THE NEST LITTLE CHILD.

bad dog said:
SHUT UP NIGGER, I DONT NEED YOUR FLAPING YAP.

Actually, I'm more of a cracker with a bit of mountain ape, Swedish meatball, ChwiB, a touch of Haggis-muncher and some Sheep shagger thrown in. But no nigger.

On the face of it though, I guess I'm still pretty fucked up. :bigass:

Sarek said:
Actually, I'm more of a cracker with a bit of mountain ape, Swedish meatball, ChwiB, a touch of Haggis-muncher and some Sheep shagger thrown in. But no nigger.

On the face of it though, I guess I'm still pretty fucked up. :bigass:

LOL

sarek , you silly fucker, you are cool.

bad dog said:
WELL YOU PUNKS HAVE BEEN SPANKED THIS WHOLE THREAD, GET A FUCKING JOB AND A LIFE YOU LITTLE CUNTS. MOVE OUT OF MOMS BASEMENT.

I HAVE SHIT TO DO NOW. I HAVE FRIENDS, TRY IT SOME TIME.

CUNTS.
sign_lmao01.jpg

You're in the damage control stage here now, Bad Dog. You have made a complete and utter fool of yourself in every concievable way and are trying your damdest to save face. Problem is you don't have the talent to pull even that off.

Thanks for the entertainment, we'll have to do this to you again some time.

you lie you bitch you cunts did nothing but look like wimps. you are just a little kid, what the fuck does your faggoty ass know?

OMG YOU FUCKERS COCK LICKERS FUCKING FAGGOTS NO BALLS NIGGER FUCKS GO AND GET A JOB YOU FUCKERS YOUR MAMA SO FAT FUCKING FAGS GAYS COCK SUCKERS BALLES MINIONS OF ORTHADOXY!

Now hit it Vic!

vicfontaine2-sm.jpg

Out of the tree of life I just picked me a plum
You came along and everything's startin' to hum
Still, it's a real good bet, the best is yet to come
Best is yet to come and babe, won't that be fine?
You think you've seen the sun, but you ain't seen it shine
a-Wait till the warm-up's underway
Wait till our lips have met
And wait till you see that sunshine day
You ain't seen nothin' yet
The best is yet to come and babe, won't it be fine?
Best is yet to come, come the day you're mine
Come the day you're mine
I'm gonna teach you to fly
We've only tasted the wine
We're gonna drain the cup dry
Wait till your charms are right for these arms to surround
You think you've flown before, but baby, you ain't left the ground
a-Wait till you're locked in my embrace
Wait till I draw you near
a-Wait till you see that sunshine place
Ain't nothin' like it here
The best is yet to come and babe, won't it be fine?
The best is yet to come, come the day you're mine
Come the day you're mine
And you're gonna be mine

YOU FUCKS WILL KNOW ME WELL, IM NOT GOING AWAY YOU DUMBFUCKS.

SEE YA DIP SHIT BITCHES........

yOU FUCKING WIMP BITCHES NEVER HAD A GOOD TROLL RUNNING AT ALL.

I SPANKED YOUR PUNK ASSES ALL BY MYSELF, THE TEAM SAT BACK AND WATCHED.