Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is messengers and mentalist new board?

bad dog said:
working on keeping all 300 post clean? ROFLMAO YOU FUCKING SUCK SHIT, EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU !
I'm assuming you mean your turd wars bunch.

So, how did it feel when you bragged about recieving a PM, and had all of them view this thread to compound to your shame?

bad dog said:
i KNOW YOU HAVE 700GB 15 GIG DISK SPACE. YOU FAGGOTS NEED SOME GOD DAMN FRIENDS.

IF YOU WERE NOT SO FUCKING STUPID YOU WOULD HAVE SOME.
Heaven20Can20Wait20-20Giant20crying.jpg

Damn, you're owned. Can't you just bow out now? I have other things to do that to push the needles in even further.

Let me try again for our mentally impaired friend here, Z.

Ican't tell you who I am at TK but I can tell you who's behind the stuff going on at your board.Although you won't find it at TK theres an invasion going on. Most of the real trolls left that shithole.

Zodiac/messy, mentalist, jack and a couple of others have been trying to soften you up for a something bigger. Other than those dweebs I can't remember who else was in on this.

Don't bother trying to invade TK, they have set up a forum of their own for this. If I figure out where it is I'll let you see for yourself and do whatever you want then. All I ask is that you dont mention this communication just yet but that you make it known someone did those fuckers in. Creeps like them need to be put in their place.

bad dog said:
hey cock licker I called you cunts out on this so your lies are right out in the open, you fooled nobody.

Suuuuuure we didn't; Messey NAILED you hardcore with this one, we knew you would go public with the PM and we knew you would make the thread. But you gave us that extra mile of anger and confused torment that one always hopes for.

Thanks for the laugh, you're one hell of an easy mark.

WELL ATTACK US YOU LITTLE CUNT, YOU FAGGOT FUCKERS HAVE NO FUCKING BALLS.

YOUR MAMA HAS YOUR BALLS IN HER BACK POCKET.

Mentalist said:
Let me try again for our mentally impaired friend here, Z.

Suuuuuure we didn't Messey NAILED you hardcore with this one, we knew you would go public wit the PM and we knew you would make the thread. But you gave us that extra mile of anger and confused torment that one always hopes for.

Thanks for the laugh, you're one hell of an easy mark.

YOU FUCKS DID NOTHING, i PUT IT OUT TO TELL YOU FUCKS YOU ARE LIARS AND LOSERS, YOU ARE THE ONES WHO GOT NAILED AND LOOK LIKE DUMBFUCKS.

Sarek said:
Wow, hold on a minute here. You keep repeating yourself now.

Is that for your benefit or ours?

SHUT UP NIGGER, I DONT NEED YOUR FLAPING YAP.

This total torrent of insult from Bad Dog is making me well up!

I can't take the abuse! I'm a cock licker and I don't have any balls!

I can't believe this!

YOU FUCKS FOOLED NOBODY, YOU DONT HAVE A SITE AT ALL.

GET SOME FRIENDS AND YOU MAY AFTER YOU GROW THE FUCK UP.

bad dog said:
YOU FUCKS DID NOTHING, i PUT IT OUT TO TELL YOU FUCKS YOU ARE LIARS AND LOSERS, YOU ARE THE ONES WHO GOT NAILED AND LOOK LIKE DUMBFUCKS.

Ahhhah

ahah...

Ahahahhah...

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Heh...

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
!

Mentalist said:
This total torrent of insult from Bad Dog is making me well up!

I can't take the abuse! I'm a cock licker and I don't have any balls!

I can't believe this!

"COCK LICKER" FITS YOU EUROTRASH FAGGOTS.

ISP PIGGYBACK ON

Bad dog, only you and I can read this secret message. It looks like gibberish to the average member.

You must stay the course, my friend. I will provide you with even more secret James Bond info... like the location of their real site.

ISP PIGGYBACK OFF

YOU FUCKS FOOLED NOBODY, YOU DONT HAVE A SITE AT ALL.

OMFG.. Were you deprived of oxygen as a baby? Did your mommy sit on your daddy just as he was jerking off?

I'm shocked that you still can't see whats going on here. Kudos to you for being so incredibly dim you actually made me laugh out loud.