Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is messengers and mentalist new board?

.......Are you sure you want to keep bumping this thread, and have the whole world see how much of a bitch Mentalist and I made of you?

What a bunch of retards. No one fell for your bait site. :laugh:

So now to save face, you "trolled" Bad Dog for calling you out. Messy, you really need to go out and get some Sun. Your delusions are becoming more grand with each passing day.

Ultros said:
.......Are you sure you want to keep bumping this thread, and have the whole world see how much of a bitch Mentalist and I made of you?

you punks did nothing, you showed some weak ass site, there should be a better one or you are a joke.

we dont hide our site. we run the fucker,you can always find us but I had to come here to slap you little bitches.

Reverend Phelps said:
What a bunch of retards. No one fell for your bait site. :laugh:

So now to save face, you "trolled" Bad Dog for calling you out. Messy, you really need to go out and get some Sun. Your delusions are becoming more grand with each passing day.

No shit the kids here are realy dumb.

Yeah, informing you of it through a dual account completely under my control (Just like you, puppet) is 'hiding.'

bluefinger.gif

bad dog said:
No shit the kids here are realy dumb.

Pssst, being a dog an all, still, when you call someone "realy dumb", it helps to spell it right.

It's "really dumb". ;)

Reverend Phelps said:
Good for you, you managed to get him on a spelling error. Hey at least it is something, right?

Just trying to be helpful. It doesn't pay to be an ass all the time.

You might want to try it sometime. Might do you some good.

Sarek said:
Just trying to be helpful. It doesn't pay to be an ass all the time.

You might want to try it sometime. Might do you some good.

I am not really an ass all the time. I tend to dish out what is given to me, so...

I can't tell you who I am at TK but I can tell you who's behind the stuff going on at your board. Although you won't find it at TK theres an invasion going on. Most of the real trolls left that shithole.

Zodiac/messy, mentalist, jack and a couple of others have been trying to soften you up for a something bigger. Other than those dweebs I can't remember who else was in on this.

Don't bother trying to invade TK, they have set up a forum of their own for this. If I figure out where it is I'll let you see for yourself and do whatever you want then. All I ask is that you dont mention this communication just yet but that you make it known someone did those fuckers in. Creeps like them need to be put in their place.

What's funny about this is, I'm not part of any secret board, I'm just part of TK period. This is essentially where I post. I posted at that forum BECAUSE I WAS INVITED AND IT'S A FUCKING MESSAGEBOARD, you goddamn stupid asshats.

It's not a conspiracy, it's the fucking INTERNETS.

Jesus.