Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You know how a lot of the time the condemned gets a last meal? Kill two birds with one stone: "It's time for your Burrito of Death." And it wouldn't have, like cyanide or arsenic or something. Just, like ghost reaper peppers and other foods and spices that, in combination, would kill you.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You know how a lot of the time the condemned gets a last meal? Kill two birds with one stone: "It's time for your Burrito of Death." And it wouldn't have, like cyanide or arsenic or something. Just, like ghost reaper peppers and other foods and spices that, in combination, would kill you.
Also that's when you try weird foods like chilled monkey brains, eyeball soup and Rock Mountain oysters.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Wow! Never would have guessed it was all A.I. if I hadn't been told!! Absolutely seamless!!! The future is here!!!!

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HOLLYWOOD!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Speaking of posts that make you stop scrolling like you hit a wall...

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
So, back when I was shoutcasting out of my bedroom back in the day I had a 24/7 "radio" station going for a handful of years, up until the point the RIAA sent me a lengthy cease and desist order. so that was a thing.

But at the same time Live365 was a thing where you could just upload things and let them autoplay. I had one called "The Strokin' Station" and it was just this on a loop

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Can't remember if anyone ever posted this here before:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Dunkin' Donuts > Krispy Kreme. I have spoken.

CaptainWacky

That seems like a design flaw!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You know that thing where, in party cities once upon a time, they'd just pour the various cocktail ingredients into your mouth instead of mixing them in a glass? I wanna do that. But with hot dogs.

Seriously. Just open a pack and scarf 'em down, squirt in the occasional shot of mustard and relish and stuff some buns in the ol' face hole. It would be magnificent.