Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
This has probably been observed before, but the "Taxi"/"Star Trek" reference got me thinking about how Reverend Jim, Christopher Lloyd, played Klingon Kruge in "Star Trek: III," which made me realize he also played Dr. Brown in "Back to the Future," and in the next "Star Trek" film, his vehicle is used to time travel to the past to save the future (after Christopher Lloyd's character has been killed).

whisky

Boobie inspector
Also taxi had Danny Devito who was married to Rhea Pearman from cheers, whose costar Kelsy Grammer appeared in star trek.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Also taxi had Danny Devito who was married to Rhea Pearman from cheers, whose costar Kelsy Grammer appeared in star trek.
Kevin Bacon Game GIF by Team Coco

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
7 weeks ago I had a very painful biopsy done on my prostrate, been waiting since then to know if I had cancer on not.

Turns out I don't, which is nice.
I found out I have gallstones a few weeks ago when abdominal pain sent me to the ER. The gallstones apparently weren't what caused the pain but I've been trying to set up an appointment with the gall bladder doctor(possible gallbladder removal) and gasterontologist (colonoscopy)weeks now with not much success. Going to try and talk to my primary care doctor about it at my appointment next week.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I found out I have gallstones a few weeks ago when abdominal pain sent me to the ER. The gallstones apparently weren't what caused the pain but I've been trying to set up an appointment with the gall bladder doctor(possible gallbladder removal) and gasterontologist (colonoscopy)weeks now with not much success. Going to try and talk to my primary care doctor about it at my appointment next week.

See if you can get a virtual colonoscopy first. That will actually tell you whether you need a physical one or not.

Damn, loktar that fucking sucks. Oxalic acid is the culprit when you're in that state already:

Avoid Oxalates:

If you are prone to kidney stones stay away from foods with a high oxalic acid content as these will increase your risk of new stone formation. These include coffee, black tea, rhubarb, spinach, wheatgerm, peanuts and chocolate.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You can freeze milk if you're going to be out of town and you don't want it to go bad. Apparently.