Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Mirah

I love you
It totally was.

I hate everything right now.

Also, I can't believe it is still just Monday. I did sooo many things today. My friend said something about chatting tomorrow on Tuesday and I said, "What? Isn't today Tuesday?"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
H1OEQqi.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Hitler's birthday celebration?

Mirah

I love you
I managed to make it home safely today without hitting any deer! There were plenty out there. And I recalled this morning that I had gotten in an accident one 4-20 many years ago. I had smoked only a little on that day and that is not the reason for the accident. Someone was speeding and hit the front part of my car. I was very lucky. My car, not so much.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Lucky you
Yeah, Black Lightning, Supergirl and American Dad seemed extra weird and trippy high. I got a little scared at one point because my heart was racing and my chest was hot, but then by 10pm I was so sleepy, took a big shit and went to bed.

Mirah

I love you
I just learned how to read last night.

Does the UK have boxes of klenex? Facial Tissues?
i go to the store and buy a box of tissue, every time I choose the 3 ply, I get it home and I curse the 3 ply tissue saying, "What a waste! I don't need an extra piece of tissue to blow my nose on!" This has probably been going on for a year or more or maybe just 6 months, I don't know.
FINALLY
FINALLY
Last night I went to the store, got some tissue but then paused and looked at the box, and then looked down the aisle to see if there was any 2 play tissue AND THERE WAS!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I just learned how to read last night.

Does the UK have boxes of klenex? Facial Tissues?
i go to the store and buy a box of tissue, every time I choose the 3 ply, I get it home and I curse the 3 ply tissue saying, "What a waste! I don't need an extra piece of tissue to blow my nose on!" This has probably been going on for a year or more or maybe just 6 months, I don't know.
FINALLY
FINALLY
Last night I went to the store, got some tissue but then paused and looked at the box, and then looked down the aisle to see if there was any 2 play tissue AND THERE WAS!
You need that extra ply when you wipe your ass though. I've been a cheap bastard and buying the 1 ply toilet paper until last week when I finally bought the 2 ply. I wonder, do they even make 3 ply toilet paper?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
TP for your bunghole?

CaptainWacky

They're for wiping your cats eyes too.

CaptainWacky

He's a serial sex-abuser cuntnose if that's what you mean.

Barrowman must be pretty nervous right now.

Last edited:

whisky

Boobie inspector
Barrowman openly talked about waking any actor who fell asleep on Torchwood by slapping them on the face with his cock, I don't think he has any secrets.