Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She even beat the one who got arrested for murdering seventeen ducks after three weeks.

Last edited:

whisky

Boobie inspector
If you can't prove it, it didn't happen, says court that requires people to swear on a Bible.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm shocked that Ben Elton was unfunny in 2022.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
r0f38jtznev91.jpg

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
So yeah. The ending of "All Good Things" sucks. Temporal paradox? Bullshit. Q, not involved? Double bullshit. The anomaly only happens because Picard is slipping through time. If Q did not cause Picard to slip through time (which he admits to) Picard would never have reconfigured the deflector array [DRINK!] to emit a tachyon beam [DRINK!] to whatever whatever [DRINK! DRINK!] Yadda-yadda. Stupid shitty ending. Two thumbs down.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
So yeah. The ending of "All Good Things" sucks. Temporal paradox? Bullshit. Q, not involved? Double bullshit. The anomaly only happens because Picard is slipping through time. If Q did not cause Picard to slip through time (which he admits to) Picard would never have reconfigured the deflector array [DRINK!] to emit a tachyon beam [DRINK!] to whatever whatever [DRINK! DRINK!] Yadda-yadda. Stupid shitty ending. Two thumbs down.
I remember liking it in 1994 as a series finale, but even then I could see the massive plot holes. Do this, do that, just do it. But the ending scene where Mr. Jean-Luc finally sits down for a poker session, that I can dig.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Robitussin cough medicine is an excellent product. Got up to use that bathroom around 5. Got back to bed and realized I had a sore throat and plugged nostril. Tried to ignore it and slept fitfully until 7 when I finally got up and had a slug of the stuff. Started working almost immediately and I fell asleep very quickly and partly made up for the previous 2 hours. I should probably take the day off and rest but I probably won't.