Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I kind of enjoy, when you have a cold that is bad, but not TOO bad; where you get up and you're like "I'll be OK. I can get some stuff done today." And your body is like "Oh really? I don't think so. I think you want to take a nap. A nice long nap. You're so tired right now. And weak." So you just blow off a day to sleep.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Robitussin cough medicine is an excellent product. Got up to use that bathroom around 5. Got back to bed and realized I had a sore throat and plugged nostril. Tried to ignore it and slept fitfully until 7 when I finally got up and had a slug of the stuff. Started working almost immediately and I fell asleep very quickly and partly made up for the previous 2 hours. I should probably take the day off and rest but I probably won't.
That's NyQuil for me. Knocks me on my ass for the night and I almost always feel better the next day.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Been so long since I heard this word. I used to say it when I first learned how to pronounce it correctly over and over
Yes, well I remember it in tea form, as in you'd nuke a cup of water and mix a packet of that bullshit in it. I spent most of a day watching the people on my various posters come alive and start dancing around the room.

Best trip ever.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah, that's where the first meth labs figured it our. That and dextromathorphan.

Potrzebie. Axolotl.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
As an online friend of mine stated about 7 years ago, 2015-May-06 [22:48:11] On our own the people who hang out in here are like individual sticks and are easy to break. But together we form one giant faggot.
Like Gay Voltron. Made of wood.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I love (and by "love" I mean hate) when they put the sign on the box for cough medicine: "Special non-drowsy formula!" You idiots! The loopy drowsiness is the best part of cough medicine (well, I mean, besides relieving symptoms).

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter