Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'm not saying everyone named "Travis" is a manipulative sociopathic fuck, but every Travis I've known in my half century on the planet has been a manipulative sociopathic fuck.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Having a penis seems to be an important aspect of being a female "Jeopardy!" champ. Kudos to Hannah Wilson for following Amy Schumer and other transgender female "Jeopardy!" champs. I guess having a penis isn't just handy in women's sports, it helps out in trivia too.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
lmao, three of the beers in this variety pack are called Voodoo Vice. Check it out, it's fucking Don Johnson on the can.

491b1d1bef2474162c793db7958d2532_1280x1280.jpg

StarMan™

My mother just binge-watched Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story on Netflix. The show flashed back and forward between a younger and older Queen Charlotte. Well, my mother didn't realize until the last 5 minutes of the final episode! The entire time, she thought there were two Queen Charlottes. She said, "I wondered how they could both be Queen of England at the same time and how odd it was they had the same name!"

OMFG

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But imagine if she'd been right and the twist was there were two of them and they meet at the end!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I just watched that Star Trek episode where Kirk and Spock beam down to the planet for the criminally insane and find out it has been taken over and they're trapped. No, not that one, the other one. With Captain/Lord Garth. And only just realized how much of it they ripped off for Star Trek: VI.

Kirk and one of the other Big Three are trapped on an inhospitable planet full of alien criminals while the Enterprise is powerless because there's a screen that prevents beaming. There's a shapeshifter trying to trick them by posing as Kirk while they fight. Someone shoots the shapeshifter Kirk and there's a hot female alien named Marta/Martia.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I am REALLY superstitious about spiking the ball before the game is over. I've got a troll I want to run, but in the event that things blow up in my face, I'm holding off. I mean, I could just lie about everything and there'd be no way for anyone to check it, but since it would actually be true, it would bother me if my plan backfired--even if I could still pretend I was successful to my troll-ees.

On a related note, anyone who talks about good sportsmanship or being in a fair fight has never been in a gunfight or a war. Von Clausewitz argues for at least 2:1 odds and the Marine Corps likes 3:1 odds. The time my house got broken into, going after guns, the attic ladder was down, and they'd missed the PPK/S in the desk drawer, I went up the ladder intending to empty the clip into anything I might find up there, because they were armed with potentially a .45 or a .357 and I'm not fucking around with "FREEZE! DROP THE GUN!" when I've got a piddly .380 with a 7 shot clip.

The Question

Eternal
On a related note, anyone who talks about good sportsmanship or being in a fair fight has never been in a gunfight or a war.
Sportsmanship is for baseball.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Hell, people cheat in baseball all the time.

The Question

Eternal
Hell, people cheat in baseball all the time.
All the more reason to cheat everywhere else.

"Cheaters never prosper" is something cheaters started spreading around in order to keep everybody else from leveling the playing field against the cheaters by cheating just like they do.