Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
In Louisville, the streets, "Penile" and "Manslick" intersect. 12 year old me wants to own the house that is at the intersection of Penile and Manslick.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Amazon man threw my parcels over a neighbours fence then marked down he had handed them to resident, what a douche.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"Amazon man" sounds like an oxymoron (no pun intended), which gets me thinking they should have all-female delivery drivers. Big, athletic females. Which gets me wondering how they even picked the name. It started as an online bookseller, IIRC. Named for the mythological women? The river? So it would be ahead of B.Dalton and Barnes & Noble in the Yellow Pages?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
"Amazon man" sounds like an oxymoron (no pun intended), which gets me thinking they should have all-female delivery drivers. Big, athletic females. Which gets me wondering how they even picked the name. It started as an online bookseller, IIRC. Named for the mythological women? The river? So it would be ahead of B.Dalton and Barnes & Noble in the Yellow Pages?

Synaesthesia

My ups driver at work is one of those. I'd have no trouble unpacking her box.

The Question

Eternal

The Question

Eternal
I don't usually go in for 'remastered' songs, but...

The Question

Eternal
Every time I hear or read, "Chicagoland" I think of a shitty, dilapidated theme park overrun with feral dogs.

The Question

Eternal
"Fourmidables"... ugh. That's just unfourgivable.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
LepreCon happens in Ireland. LeperCon happens on the island of Molokai.