Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Sometimes I think/say things that are so fucked up that I'll start to post them here and then stop because I'm like "Woah, dude. No. Just. ... No. "

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
There are 2 kinds of people in the world: People who put 2 spaces after a period and pedophiles. Dirty, dirty pedophiles.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Oh, no. You have no idea the fucked up things that pop into my head that I self-censor. This is all tame. Luckily, I think I've forgotten what I'd been getting ready to post. But that reminds me, I have not forgotten this morning's dreams.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
transparent-pool-meme-51103.png

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Currently, Warren Zevon's "Excitable Boy" (the title track and the album in general) is the soundtrack in my life. This post brought to you by the big riff from "Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money," running over and over in my head for the past hour or two.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This woman is, 40 years on, still THE SHIT and she knows it :yoohoo:

(New Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Inductee Annie Lennox)

Mirah

I love you
I wish she could see how the village plays Sweet Dreams. It is so fun. I mean also it looks like a cult if you arrive on day 1 and find villagers dancing to this song. But maybe after a week it makes sense.