Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I was at work yesterday, in a meeting with my boss and two female colleges, I was so bored and tired that the voice in my head told me to say something inappropriate about pussies.

I didn't though, which is why I can still go back on Monday.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Two jobs ago I had a terrible, incompetent supervisor (to the point that my previous supervisor once told her "they should pay you $5 an hour because that's all you're worth"--in a room full of her peers and subordinates) who held interminable painful meetings. Many is the time when I was sorely tempted to say "All right chums! Time's ups. Let's do this!" and stomp out of the room shouting "LEEEROY JENNNNKINSSSS!" One time she was asking everyone what their New-Years resolutions were and it was all I could do not to say "to say 'cupcakeer' less."

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'm told January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Month. What better way to observe it than a trip to the Asian massage parlor?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The better reality shows start out...real. But even the best, get scripted the longer they last. I really enjoy A&E's "Sell My House" from the early 2000s. Although in later episodes, they do more scripted stuff. That said...

Sometimes they have kids in an episode. And they need to box up a bunch of the kid's toys. Or paint over Crayon stains on the walls. The host, Tanya Memme is the kind of light goofy counterpoint to the technical guy, stager Roger Hazard. So they're cleaning Crayon stains off a wall and Tanya is trying to make the little kid feel comfortable so she says something like "One time when I was your age I got part of a Crayon stuck up my nose. Trying to get it out, I got part of another Crayon stuck up my other nostril. And then I had to go to the Emergency room." To this the kid replies "Are you Canadian?" And I feel like it was scripted, but still, I lol'ed.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The trouble with doing chicken stir-fry is that the veggies can have a texture like undercooked chicken. So as you chew, you're like "Did I do this right? Is that chicken? Or bell pepper? Am I poisoning myself?"

Mirah

I love you
The trouble with doing chicken stir-fry is that the veggies can have a texture like undercooked chicken. So as you chew, you're like "Did I do this right? Is that chicken? Or bell pepper? Am I poisoning myself?"

I've never had that issue, sorry.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Her first day on Earth?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Star Trek has never addressed the idea of replicating WEED, man. But would it be real weed or syntheweed?
Syntheweed. But there were people growing real food back on Earth and in the hydroponic bays, I imagine there were quite a few unregulated real pot farms.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Talked to a guy from work who for some reason seems to be a big conspiracy theorist and trump fan, despite being English. Luckily I was eating so could just make noises, and then stear the conversation to Andor when I'd finished eating.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
KEEP YOUR HANDS AND FEET INSIDE THE CAR TONIGHT KIDS