Where is the Real Saintlucifer?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Has he/she/it showed up yet?

You wish something from me, sweetie? Like my cock acting as an anal probe right up your wide asshole?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You're sounding more and more like BLACKFOOT all the time.

He's been singing that sorry song for five years now ;)

Ah, I see you have a thing for cupcakeERS. You DO insult me by comparing me to one. Were you to utter the same as above, and were you standing before me as you did so, I would kill you where you stand.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
8====D ~o ~o ~o

Ah, I see you have a thing for cupcakeERS. You DO insult me by comparing me to one. Were you to utter the same as above, and were you standing before me as you did so, I would kill you where you stand.

You're much more of an cupcakeer than the fishfucker will ever be.

He might be an ignorant half-wit, but at least he's not a RACIST ignorant half-wit ;)

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador

He might be an ignorant half-wit, but at least he's not a RACIST ignorant half-wit ;)

Racism always gets a bad rap by people who've never had to spend a lot of time around cupcakeers.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

You seem to have a problem with my open racism. Why is that? Been brainwashed by the Jews/Liberals, have you? Rather a simple task for that collection against the likes of you, those with extremely low IQs.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Heh. Yeah, except all those parties where I was the only white boy around...

Racism gets a bad rap from people with more than a single IQ point ;)

You lie! The only 'party' you have been to would be your momma's Tupperware party!

Here, with this post, you clearly admit to having dreams where you are at a party with cupcakeERS only, and you seek out the cupcakeER cock that you may suck the same. Your lust for cupcakeERS is noted.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Meh, Luci's nothing more than a two-bit cupcakeer twit of a dual.

Yes, I went there.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Keep telling yourself that. Maybe someday you'll believe it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The real Luci is gonna be so mad when he figures out how to get his acct back.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
The greatest of the great wouldn't bother with Troll Kingdom, idiot.