Where is the Real Saintlucifer?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The real Luci would never mistake me for someone who posts at TV.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
The greatest of the great wouldn't bother with Troll Kingdom, idiot.

He would, if every other site so fears him that they ban him outright yes? However sad it may be for you morons at TK, but thus far, this is the only site that has yet to ban me.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
so this is a clone or fake luci? im confused well mark my words when the real luci hears of this....

If it makes you happy to believe me to be the fake SaintLucifer, then feel free to continue doing so. I simply fail to care. You hold little relevance to me.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
He would, if every other site so fears him that they ban him outright yes? However sad it may be for you morons at TK, but thus far, this is the only site that has yet to ban me.

How strange. I've been banned from here. Hell, one of my major duals is perma-banned.

Obviously, by your logic, I'm greater than you.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
How strange. I've been banned from here. Hell, one of my major duals is perma-banned.

Obviously, by your logic, I'm greater than you.

My dear child, I have been banned from more sites in A DAY than you will ever learn even exist. Such is my power to provoke.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
That's a mark of failure :D

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dude.. you can see me posting? That's fucking creepy.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The real Lucifer knows why he was banned.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
DO NOT TELL THE FAKE ANYTHING, HE INTENDS TO USE THE INFORMATION TO KEEP UP HIS FAKE FAILING WANNABE JOKE

There, there. Things will happen for you one day. You may even perhaps find a job, eventually get out of mommy and daddy's basement, and one day own a pair of sneakers.

You are letting my PWNage of an entire site get you down. Live a little.

OS@M@'s Dick

There, there. Things will happen for you one day. You may even perhaps find a job, eventually get out of mommy and daddy's basement, and one day own a pair of sneakers.

You are letting my PWNage of an entire site get you down. Live a little.
LOL SO YOU ARE A FAKE,WHICH TV FAG ARE YOU,AND HOW DID YOU GET LUCIFAGS ACCOUNT????