Where'd 'Gear go?

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Dono mentioned that he "left"...? I haven't been paying much attention all around lately and hadn't really noticed, but I checked and yeah, he's been gone over a month. What'd I miss?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Nothing. Gear sent me a pm saying basically he was bored with the internet and was checking out. Permanent was the implication, and I know he deleted his account at the other board. I tried to tell him that a "I'm leaving forever" thread is required for such things at TK, but Gear's a stubborn guy. Likes to do things his way.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
But isn't it awfully wet in Australia atm, and not even the good kind of wet? (That was my way of asking if you're ok, btw. I hope there's no risk for you to get washed away by the rain.)

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Yub's right Loktar, cept bout the sex toy; u need to threaten bankruptcy, offer .5cents to the dollar of everything u owe, settle the debt, keep ur cash & migrate.

And the floods in oz are normal, given these ones are esp huge; see how the houses are on stilts? When u see those kinda houses on a road trip, u keep driving.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yub's right Loktar, cept bout the sex toy; u need to threaten bankruptcy, offer .5cents to the dollar of everything u owe, settle the debt, keep ur cash & migrate.

And the floods in oz are normal, given these ones are esp huge; see how the houses are on stilts? When u see those kinda houses on a road trip, u keep driving.

Know whats not normal in oz though?:bolt:
[YOUTUBE]7M_Xi3QbJ8M[/YOUTUBE]

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
DAMMIT LOKTAR, my arachnophobic little mind just screeched in panic! I swear, if I ever plan on a major mod abuse, it will be the deletion and/or setup of automatic spoiler tags of every fucking spider pic in all of TK!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
DAMMIT LOKTAR, my arachnophobic little mind just screeched in panic! I swear, if I ever plan on a major mod abuse, it will be the deletion and/or setup of automatic spoiler tags of every fucking spider pic in all of TK!

:peep:

Yub

Anachrophobic
Don't tempt me, bro.

Why not? I'm totally tempting you. You'd probably find a job quicker, our welfare system is better, we have hot chickees everywhere and our economy isn't is the toilet. We have better health care. We have nicer beaches. Our peoples are friendlier. Our accent is cooler. You'd be an ocean away from your parents.

MOVE ALREADY.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Also, Sun's right about the sex toy part. She can't be your sex toy. She's my future sex toy.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Why not? I'm totally tempting you. You'd probably find a job quicker, our welfare system is better, we have hot chickees everywhere and our economy isn't is the toilet. We have better health care. We have nicer beaches. Our peoples are friendlier. Our accent is cooler. You'd be an ocean away from your parents.

MOVE ALREADY.

lol, damn. Now I am tempted to move, too!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

MOVE ALREADY.

I would except last time she mentioned it, she basically offered me the Harry Potter muggle treatment of living under the stairs. Living with my parents who nag me to get a job and help with chores and errands doesn't sound so bad compared to that. Plus I have internet, cable an DVR here.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

MOVE ALREADY.

I just don't see it being as easy to do as you make it sound. Sorry.