Where's Jack?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I met him in Glen Falls last week - he's doing fine

Actually, one of my travel buddies wants to take a Hudson River tour. Right now it looks like we will be in the area in May 2013.

Seph

Retired Account
Banned and deleted from TKR and banned from Spin-flippery in 24 hours, RG I never came to your board to troll.

7643.imgcache.jpg

Did my PM hit the nail on the head?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Seph, we know you didn't come to troll us, we were happy to see you there. You know what the issue is, and it's nothing we will change our stance on, sorry.

Seph

Retired Account
Then fuck SF, I would have been happy to take part.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Old Man Vap was like a troll grandfather to me, then he turned around and stung me in the neck, because it's his nature.

Your picture should be of two scorpions stinging each other. It would be a more accurate representation.

Seph

Retired Account
Seph, we know you didn't come to troll us, we were happy to see you there. You know what the issue is, and it's nothing we will change our stance on, sorry.

Gears incessant pm'ing here since i wished him well and good luck proves otherwise, in fact he has outright stated I was trying to troll him.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Gear has his own opinions and his pm's to anyone are his concern. I think you'd be very welcome at SF aside from the proxy thing. Hell, I've never proxied in anywhere and no evil computer masterminds have haxxored me yet. Much ado about nothing, my friend.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
some people use proxies wherever they browse on the net - it doesn't mean they're up to no good.

slightly verging on jack-level paranoia there

Donovan

beer, I want beer
On the contrary, if it's made perfectly clear no proxies are accepted beforehand, then it's a matter of personal preference whether those terms are acceptable to the individual. It's not a judgement on Seph if he decides hiding his IP is something he needs to do, any more than you hiding your other identities from previous boards Onyx. We still know where to find both of you when we want to interact, and you both know how to get in if you're desperate to find out what goes on at Spinflip. It's no big sooper sekrit spykidz clubhouse. But "come as yourself" is a small request and a reasonable one...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I thought I wasn't allowed. What name do you want me to use?

If you don't know the answer to that question you probably aren't ready to enjoy the concept of posting as yourself with other adults. It isn't for everyone. Filthy tried and failed. That's why she's bitter. Fake Cody didn't qualify, and the weather in hell is still far too temperate for Jack to get in. Eloisel is too much a bitter grudgeholding shrew to ever make it there. But there are a number of posters, trollish and nontroll, named or not, who are perfectly content posting there as just a bunch of people bullshitting away on the web.

Seph

Retired Account
If I don't mod there I proxie, so by default I can't join have fun.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
the only reason I use Onyx is because the sad admins banned VKD - it's not an attempt to create a different persona or erase my past or anything

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Yeah, I'm bitter that I couldn't post about TV shows I enjoyed without being called a stupid fucking cunt. I'm funny that way.