Where's Jack?

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
You've gotta be fucking joking... the grown-up table now includes Jack and Jibbles. You can't claim to be elite with those two idiots there.

Seph

Retired Account
WTF is wrong with you damned people? If you don't like what a person says on the internet, use the freaking ignore button or just don't read their posts. Stop it with these threats and actions to harm a person in their offline life. Get a grip on yourself. Do something constructive like clean up your living space, do something nice for someone, take a walk, get out of your house and go to work, go to the movies, buy some new clothes, etc. Quit being bastards.

Okay.

When did you EVER do that when arguing with a hella lot of folks... oh yeah never.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You might want to back up on that comment.

I never attacked any of those people offline. I never stole any of their private information and spread it all over the place, called or emailed their bosses or friends, harassed them on the job or at their homes, or any other such damned thing. I didn't promote or encourage doing such things either. I didn't pos rep them for that type of heinous behavior or in any other form or fashion act as though I approved of that type of behavior by them or against them.

And, yes, I do other things quite frequently - like in the last year write two novels, take several vacations, visit family and friends for dinner and shopping and long drives, work on my yard, clean my house, read, watch TV, hold down a full time job, go to conferences and seminars, participate in several ladies and writing groups and an Egyptology Society, plus play in chess tournaments.

There is only one person I am interested in their PI and that is because they are an identifiable real threat. However, if I ever get that information, I can guarantee you that I have no intention of threatening them or harassing them in their offline life.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Next year will probably be a hiatus from TK year for me. I've had a few of those in the past as well. Taking a big trip to New York in May, have to get my property ready for some construction work and remodeling in the spring/summer, going to be a very busy on my writing projects, have more things to do in preparation for retirement, and I am devoting more time to nourishing my spiritual needs.

What are your plans?

Seph

Retired Account
I was talking about you telling people to grow up and put people on ignore, jack, VKD, Donovan, Gear et al, seemed a bit of a hypocritical statement

Seph

Retired Account
Just don't throw stones in glass houses i guess is my point.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Eloisel is a better person than me, jack, Gear, retarded folks, Onyx, Mexicans, Loktar, children, blacks, homosexuals, liberals, speakers of other languages and anyone else she's forgotten to hate lately.

She liked John Denver though.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You've gotta be fucking joking... the grown-up table now includes Jack and Jibbles. You can't claim to be elite with those two idiots there.

Stings a little, huh? Just the other day Gear called Jibbles a stupid fucking cunt and Jib tried to cut his own wrists with a piece of burnt toast or some shit. I dunno I wasn't really reading too closely. But still: can you BELIEVE those guys? Then jack was all "I had a piece of chicken for dinner" and Loxter said "Asian people laugh funny" and it was all hijinx and shenanigans. Goddamn kids...

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Too many people in this thread are worried about "what's better?" and "what's not better?" instead of just being happy with what they have.

At the end of the day, I have bills to pay and mouths' to feed.

Real talk.

Seph

Retired Account
I'm just dandy.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Filthy Whore:
At the end of the day, you've got me to stalk around the forum, you fucking cunt.

I have a little dreidel. I made it out of clay.
When it's dry and ready, then dreidel I shall play.
Oh dreidel, dreidel, dreidel, I made it out of clay.
Oh dreidel, dreidel, dreidel, then dreidel I shall play.

Seph

Retired Account
I'm just dandy bro.

Seph

Retired Account
I'M JUST DANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seph

Retired Account
Ode to an English-Cunt.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Just don't throw stones in glass houses i guess is my point.

I can understand why you would see it that way. However, my remark was about posters causing harm, harassing, and hurting others offline. I have not ever done that and I am not the kind of person who would. Are you that type of person?

Seph

Retired Account
I can understand why you would see it that way. However, my remark was about posters causing harm, harassing, and hurting others offline. I have not ever done that and I am not the kind of person who would. Are you that type of person?

Make your own judgment, you known me many years.