Where's Jack?

Seph

Retired Account
How low do you go when u post pics of someones daughter?

FTR why would you ask sun for my dick pix you faggot.

Cody

How low do you go when u post pics of someones daughter?

FTR why would you ask sun for my dick pix you faggot.

Marks wanted them for some reason, I've never seen them, if your face was in any of the pics he wasn't getting those.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Marks wanted them for some reason, I've never seen them, if your face was in any of the pics he wasn't getting those.

So, it is just the penis you are interested in?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jack told me several days back that TKR was going to be down about 5 weeks. TKR was up a few days after he told me that.

Other than that, all I will say is he may be in my basement.

Maybe.

Seph

Retired Account

So you say via PMs that you have never stabbed me in the back and that I should trust you, yet you go asking SuN via PM that you want my cock pics for marks98, hence not trusting you. It's a shame I always thought we had a lot in common, I must be just as much of a DICK that you are.

The battle between marks and seph (ESAD) goes back almost a year now, i like to stir up shit.

Whats there to stir up? I still don't give a fuck about his opinion whatever that is?

Cody

So you say via PMs that you have never stabbed me in the back and that I should trust you, yet you go asking SuN via PM that you want my cock pics for marks98, hence not trusting you. It's a shame I always thought we had a lot in common, I must be just as much of a DICK that you are.

Whats there to stir up? I still don't give a fuck about his opinion whatever that is?

You mean like you came to me when jack posted my email address in the sanctum and tork went and tried to get shit stirred up between me and my Klan brothers again? I'd say what i was doing is a lot less fucked up than what you were in on.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
There are tons of male member photogs and videos on the internet. Innundate your requesting parties those pictures. I wonder why they specifically want only pictures of one person in particular. Of course, I know why I would like to see them, but that's just me showing appreciation.

Seph

Retired Account
You mean like you came to me when jack posted my email address in the sanctum and tork went and tried to get shit stirred up between me and my Klan brothers again? I'd say what i was doing is a lot less fucked up than what you were in on.

Actually I openly posted involving Klan and possible severe punishment was a bad idea you fuckwit.

Cody

Actually I openly posted involving Klan and possible severe punishment was a bad idea you fuckwit.

Yeah but did you come to me with it and say hey man you're not that bad of a guy and some real gay shit is going on right now so be careful? no you did not. Meanwhile i asked someone for some old pics of you (sans face so who really cares) yet i'm somehow the bad person here.

Check your skype.

Seph

Retired Account
keep self justifying.

Cody

keep self justifying.

Ok what's worse, knowing people are making plans to try to get a person harmed in real life and doing fuck all about it whilse saying you think that person is really an ok guy and shit

or posting dick.

Seph

Retired Account
Cody lets not compare histories here, besides only me and one other person thought it was not the best idea, you fucked off to many people and I was not about to do y jack impression and stab 13 other posters in the back.

Cody

Cody lets not compare histories here, besides only me and one other person thought it was not the best idea, you fucked off to many people and I was not about to do y jack impression and stab 13 other posters in the back.

Sure because your internet reputation is far more important to you than someone you claim you'd hang out with irl give the geographic opportunity. See where this is going? and over what, because i gave an old sock acct away and your stupid cunt leader was dumb enough to fall for the guy asking for a phone number that can be changed with a phone call to her SP.

Really cupcakeer?

Seph

Retired Account
No you have been sucker punching your online pals for years, hence why i have never told you anything of importance regarding my private life, liking and trusting people are not the same thing, cupcakeer.

Cody

Also, and here's the real kicker, if someone gives you a tip like that and says hey do me a favor and keep it quiet ok, you sorta honor that request. But instead i had to hear it from the guy who provided the whole shebang, and i had to troll it out of him like so:

7488.imgcache.jpg

7489.imgcache.jpg

Cody

No you have been sucker punching your online pals for years, hence why i have never told you anything of importance regarding my private life, liking and trusting people are not the same thing, cupcakeer.

Youre the only person who I told the whole story to, thats why i told you to post that whole skype convo. I don't fucking trust you either but i'm not gonna bother making some lizard acct when i can just trust you to run back to your weird titted leader and tell all.