Where's Jack?

Seph

Retired Account
Seen it I woke up with it in my PM box, or where you too drunk to remember.

I don't owe you a thing, thinking we could get along drinking and fishig by a lake does not equate to me being your gaurdian angel to a bunch of capable people you made enemies with, I didn't pick your wars for you... you did that, take some responsibility for your own faggotry.

Off to play poker, look forwards to your drunk rage PM, i will be upset if u dont :(

Cody

Seen it I woke up with it in my PM box, or where you too drunk to remember.

I don't owe you a thing, thinking we could get along drinking and fishig by a lake does not equate to me being your gaurdian angel to a bunch of capable people you made enemies with, I didn't pick your wars for you... you did that, take some responsibility for your own faggotry.

Off to play poker, look forwards to your drunk rage PM, i will be upset if u dont :(

Oh i know that, but jack just showed back up and i wanted to smack him in the face again with his faggotry since it was pertinent and all that cal.

Run away like a good little cunt now, and don't forget to PM queen jiggles and have your pet cupcakeer do your negrepping for you, because if you do it yourself it would look like you care and you have your precious OL image to think about.

Seph

Retired Account
U think i ask/tell him to do anything? LOL

Fuck off and drink something.

Cody

U think i ask/tell him to do anything? LOL

Fuck off and drink something.

You seem angry, good.

By the way whatever your real name might be you'll notice the one you used on skype is strangely absent from a certain someone's vocabulary.

Just tossing that tidbit in there, along with a reminder that i'd never distribute a face pic of you like i already said. Now go feel like the faggot you are.

Seph

Retired Account
Its not mt real name, my face has a hood pulled over it, do what you want bro burn another bridge later haater

I aint mad at ya, a hella bunch a ppl are tho.

Cody

Its not mt real name, my face has a hood pulled over it, do what you want bro burn another bridge later haater

Oh fuck they still mad cause TBM seph, they never will gtfo it either. The difference is i forget about shit after awhile if people don't bring it up all the time whereas since your matriarch is just a bitter old meth slut who holds permagrudges (see rh banned avatar) you faggits fall right in line there.

Cody

Also, how do you see me pointing out that i didnt pass along your skype name even though we're at a (very slight) odds atm as some sort of threat. You been juicing estrogen? Heckler hook you up with his supplier?

Seph

Retired Account
The only people on that Avatar are PI trolls.

Seph

Retired Account
Who have I EVER PI trolled? NOBODY.

Seph

Retired Account
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

get fucked.

Seph

Retired Account
Ever heard of guilt by association? Being a party to it makes you just as guilty as if you had done it yourself.

You are associated to the nameless one, does that make you a P**o?

Cody

You are associated to the nameless one, does that make you a P**o?

True or false, I broke that association the second I heard he had posted that type of content.

You sir, have not broken your associations with those who post the type of content I am referring to.

Seph

Retired Account
Id rather be connected to the lizards than a CP poster.

See u tomoz.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
TK Radio's down, so that might have something to do with it.

this is a semi-regular occurance. Roughly once or twice a year jack has an 'epiphany', shuts down TK Radio and swears off messageboard posting forever.

In a few months (or maybe sooner) we'll see the grand reopening of TKR - version 64.

Cody

this is a semi-regular occurance. Roughly once or twice a year jack has an 'epiphany', shuts down TK Radio and swears off messageboard posting forever.

In a few months (or maybe sooner) we'll see the grand reopening of TKR - version 64.

He's basically an older version of steveyos

Seph

Retired Account
Steveyos :retard: