Where's Jack?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I like the Whack-A-Mole game that you can shift into overdrive.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
When we were putting the marbles in the box, I voted on you.

So Jack created a new secret forum to replace the old secret forum and made it invitation-only in order to exclude certain undesirable elements, and only existing invited members get to vote on who gets in?

That's fucking brilliant. I wish we'd thought of it first...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
So Jack created a new secret forum to replace the old secret forum and made it invitation-only in order to exclude certain undesirable elements, and only existing invited members get to vote on who gets in?

That's fucking brilliant. I wish we'd thought of it first...

Actually, you didn't. But, keep thinking you did since your inflated ego needs to think that way.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
I'm pretty certain I already informed you nitwits that Jack moved to Scotland.

Do try and keep up.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Actually, you didn't. But, keep thinking you did since your inflated ego needs to think that way.

It's not my ego that needs tending, I'm comfortable with it. I notice it rubs self-important idiots the wrong way though. Something infuriating about the way I hit nerves, I guess.

Meanwhile, jack's absence and the complete lack of he and you engaging in endless love/hate/love fests-- you know, the internet kudzu I said I'd get rid of waaaaaay back when, if only they'd give me a mod panel?

Turns out I didn't need it. In the words of my good buddy Gear:
/bows.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm pretty certain I already informed you nitwits that Jack moved to Scotland.

Do try and keep up.

He already lives in Scotland. Don't you know his main account is CaptainWacky? The clues are all there.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
So, you are here, again, engaging me why?
Just a one-off pointing out how easily you were manipulated into behaving the way I wanted you to...you know, AGAIN. And we both know you're engaging me because you desperately crave sparring partners and no one here currently suits that need.
No thanks. Still don't like you.

Seph

Retired Account
Do you like me?