Which browser should I install?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Y'know, you really are a morbidly boring cunt. Would you be more interesting if you were on fire?

Were I so boring, you would not respond to my posts. Why must I continue to be surrounded by the perennially stupid? I understand that you fear me, so I will let it go.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Miss manners is Luci.

Like she was Jillian.

For the same reasons.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Miss manners wants Luci.

Like she was Jillian.

For the same reasons.

I have known this for a LONG time. Do you have a point to this post? She has had quite the crush on me for some time. I remember the many posts she sent me via PM, stating her love for me.

The Question

Eternal
Were I so boring, you would not respond to my posts.

Rationalize more. I'm not "engaging you in conversation", I'm poking at a dead animal with a sharp stick, metaphorically speaking. It doesn't make you interesting.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Rationalize more. I'm not "engaging you in conversation", I'm poking at a dead animal with a sharp stick, metaphorically speaking. It doesn't make you interesting.

You are so boring that the idea of poking at a dead animal is considered in your world to be a 'fun' time to be had? That's rather sad, I daresay. 'Different strokes for different folks', as the world would say about fags like you. I love the pun, especially the 'strokes' part. A perfect descriptive for your ilk.

The Question

Eternal
'ilk'. Is that one of the animals up there in Canada? I think we call 'em 'elk' down here.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
'ilk'. Is that one of the animals up there in Canada? I think we call 'em 'elk' down here.

I should have remembered the faults of American education. 'Ilk' is foreign to Americans, just as is the use of prepositions to end a sentence. Americans are forever fucking up the English language, just to show they are not 'British'. Fucking morons. The world knows that the 'smart' British ended up in Canada, whilst the dumbfucks ended up in the USA. You people are so stupid you fought a civil war for the cupcakeERS.