White people are going to learn.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
201831891_2874013596198970_5857701877010953800_n.jpg

My mom almost got cussed out by me for saying ALL LIVES MATTER. See, my mother wasn't exactly a slave, but doing her time she was a slave to the system. She was born when BLACKS and whites were separate and supposidely equal. She's old and must don't remember that far back when she could not vote, picked cotton for a living until those mexicans took over and couldn't eat in same restaurants as krackers. I'll never forgive mama for those words....ALL LIVE MATTERS. She was around when y'all killed Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. When y'all beat Rodney King.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Fuck you asshole

4c95e8dfbdab29f0a24096016b98c9b2.jpg

The Question

Eternal
I'll never forgive mama for those words....ALL LIVE MATTERS. She was around when y'all killed Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. When y'all beat Rodney King.

No lives matter more than other lives.

Unless you want it the other way, and then all bets are off and it's open season.

Just remember why you're cryin'. White folk are better at the game you're trying to play than you are.

Mehhh, y'all killed Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Rodney King, myehhh!

And we're the ones you're tryin' to start shit with? Damn, you bitches don't learn, huh?

So not all lives matter?

Okay.

Fuck around and find out. :sarek:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My mom almost got cussed out by me for saying ALL LIVES MATTER. See, my mother wasn't exactly a slave, but doing her time she was a slave to the system. She was born when BLACKS and whites were separate and supposidely equal. She's old and must don't remember that far back when she could not vote, picked cotton for a living until those mexicans took over and couldn't eat in same restaurants as krackers. I'll never forgive mama for those words....ALL LIVE MATTERS. She was around when y'all killed Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. When y'all beat Rodney King.

My mama changed up. She now thinks BLACK LIVES MATTER over white lives.

:bigass:

jack

14788685_0.jpg

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What America need is racial segregation. The separation or isolation of a race, class, or ethnic group by enforced or voluntary residence in a restricted area, by barriers to social intercourse, by separate educational facilities, or by other discriminatory means.Yeah! Let BLACK PEOPLE live without krackers and the other races who came to the good US of A because I wanna make my life better than my country. What did the mexican's, african's and asian's do for Amerca? Whie BLACK'S and whites been fighting against each other, those mothafuckers have been reaping a financial (picking up our craps) reward.

The Question

Eternal
I will give the stoop anchor this much credit: he proves in full what I've said. To refresh a memory or two: Any white person who is not a racist in 2021 is fucking naive and just asking to get steamrolled by the human excrement they ignorantly pander to.

MODMAN

The fact we still aren't over this skin color hump is the reason the aliens aren't taking to us.

jack

Well, maybe the aliens don't talk to YOU..............

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I (CeeJay)... can not be racist

Racism is defined as a power structure that allows one group to put a system in place where they use their race to direct discrimination against people of different race based on the belief that their own race is superior. white people are racist, no dought about that. They were born that way. Black people can be, and often are, prejudiced and bigoted. However, there is little evidence that whiteness leads to systemic discrimination since black and white people have children together. Black people are not excused from being prejudice towards other groups. This can include being transphobic, homophobic, xenophobic, and a slew of other discriminatory actions that accuse another group as being less than Black people. Black people have often been accused of being racist by the very people who were racist to them. There is also a big difference between prejudice and racism. Black people can be prejudice but they cannot be racist since they hold little power to enforce discrimination against another group. The idea of you krackers calling me a racist arose from systems of race-based degradation, persecution, and suffering. In all these systems the perpetrating group were white and, with the partial exception of Nazism, the subordinated groups were people of color, those less unfortunate fuckers (American Indians, Africans, Mexicans, Japs/China). So in the original meaning of “racism” the assumption was that it was something that white people felt, believed, and practiced toward people of color.

jack

You black asshole. You are the DEFINITION of being a racist. I got you so sprung I know your every move. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahah

Being owned at TK sucks, doesn't it you stupid black bastard :bigass: Too bad your board is offline for TOS violations.

Last edited:

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Bottom line! I can call white people, Honkey, Snow Flake, Rednck, SATAN. I can call a mexican...A Wet Back. A Japanese/Chinese...A Slant Eye. jews...KITES. I'm still not racist. Baahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

jack

LOL "kites"

You are the dumbest, most racist black bastard this board has ever (or will ever) see.

"tee hee"

jack

Bottom line! I can call white people, Honkey, Snow Flake, Rednck, SATAN. I can call a mexican...A Wet Back. A Japanese/Chinese...A Slant Eye. jews...KITES. I'm still not racist. Baahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

Just in case you edit it.

Oh LOL that's right. YOU CANT EDIT YOUR POSTS.

Now that's fucking funny. You just owned yourself with your own racist bullshit.

Dumb black bastard.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Ya know, I just remembered a quote from Encyclopedia Dramatica:
"There are no black people in the U.S., only cupcakeers. Black people live in Africa, and are actually respectable."

At first, I thought that that was just ED being ED, but then I remembered both A - what my cousin's son's father (who's from Senegal) said, and B - that Chuckie exists, and welp...