White people are going to learn.

The Question

Eternal

Know who you DON'T see chimpin' out? White folk. 'Cause we don't do that childish shit.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Why was this thread bumped? and. why is Vennoker and Vulpes Inculta (aka: The Saint/The Question/The Highwayman) using the BROWNFOOT account?
:bigass:

I told you my latest TK hobby is to watch the guest list to see what threads are being viewed, and then bump them at that time to show what you do when you're lurking. Looks like I was completely successful. Your habits and motives are quite obvious. Not to mention how you stumble and fall whenever you try to "troll"

Good rock last night, I guess. Never saw the value in crack, but for you I guess it's quite a treat eh?

jack

:wtf:

^You are one dumbass ignorant kracker.^ Are do you consider yourself a redneck?

"Are do you"?? What the fuck, is that even Ebonics?

The Question

Eternal
Nah, that's "cupcakeerish." Very close to gibberish, but... mo' black, YO.

The Question

Eternal
I still can't help but be floored that Lanz saw a thread with the title "white people are going to learn" and he apparently had no problem with the anti-white racism inherent in that. But a white guy speaks up with equal racism, and THAT gets an "angry" react.

That's not fucking right.

You're against racism? Good. That's good. But that means being against racism aimed at white folks, too. So how about it? Are you against racism? Or are you just against white folks?

jack

I tend to not give a shit one way or the other about how people are going to react to any given thing I post.

The Question

Eternal
I usually don't, either. But there are few things I despise as much as a double standard.

Being against racism is one of the more noble ways human beings try to defy human nature -- unless it's unevenly applied. Want to be anti-racist? That's wonderful. But be anti- all racism, or STFU. :)

Last edited:

jack

In whatshisname's case that would be 6 double standards.

Amiright?

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I still have no idea as to how Chuckie got it through his head that I'm Mexican. My ancestry's a mix of German, Polish, Irish, and Scottish. And I know I've said that I have black and Japanese relatives, but they're all cousins or second-cousins, not direct ancestors (well, not counting the fact that humanity originated in Africa, but given how long ago that was...).

jack

I wouldn't worry about it. He makes up shit as it goes along and then tried to remember all his lies. He's obviously confused you with Frankie Carrera who posted with Pickle and Siren back in the day. He's mex/latina and was really the only one I knew that was active. Siren's passed away, but Frankie and Pickle are quite lively on FB these days. Not sure why Wilson is confusing you with Frankie though. The crack makes him get shit stuck in his head, and he's stll livin' the dream from when the board was fairly active.

Just never got over it, I guess. :shrugs:

The Question

Eternal
U know how bad a cupcakea got it coz of whypipo? Muh fucka be livin in wessun civa-muh-got-damm-simulation n shit. Cumfy n bored n shit. Not brakin’ yo muh fuggin back builtin got damm peeramidz fo no got damm fairo or nuhn cupcakea.

Fuuuck cupcakea, whypipo wuz da 1sts muh fuggaz to :stop: sellin us cupcakea. Muh fuggin moslemz still b doin dat shit. But yo big brave ass aint tryna tell Habibi shit huh cupcakea! Tch!

Fuck out from roun here wif yo tuff talkin ass. Bitch ass cupcakea.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I wouldn't worry about it. He makes up shit as it goes along and then tried to remember all his lies. He's obviously confused you with Frankie Carrera who posted with Pickle and Siren back in the day. He's mex/latina and was really the only one I knew that was active. Siren's passed away, but Frankie and Pickle are quite lively on FB these days. Not sure why Wilson is confusing you with Frankie though. The crack makes him get shit stuck in his head, and he's stll livin' the dream from when the board was fairly active.

Just never got over it, I guess. :shrugs:

I'm not so much worried about that, as I am about the fact that someone whose brain is as obviously fried as his is allowed access to the Internet.

jack

His account was probably terminated for non payment. My nickel says he steals his neighbors wi-fi.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Every few years, being black becomes a macabre spectacle. What is usually a complicated private identity becomes a public one. black man is killed by a white police officer in the United States, and suddenly the world is attuned to your race. Suddenly, the world is trying to help. It’s trying to amplify black voices. It’s posting Martin Luther King and Malcolm X quotes and videos. It’s donating money. It’s circulating videos of black protesters and black media voices.And it’s being humbled. It’s trying to learn. It’s ashamed that it wasn’t educated enough before about racism, and it is here to take a cue from black people ,your book recommendations, your understanding, your absolution. And it’s also here a little bit for the righteous feeling of proximity to you, to your virtuous victimhood, to your moment in history.

Let this moment help white people dispense with our constant need to be right. To not hit the comment button. To stop interrupting. To be quiet for a minute. Let us listen. When black people say they feel scared, attacked, watched, different, suspicious, lesser, criminal, let us resist the urge to defend ourselves as a response. Let us admit that our skin does not make things harder for us the way it does for others. Let us understand the spectrum between racist and not, that some of our behaviors, thoughts and feelings are so deeply ingrained that we need real time and effort to root them out. In a world where black people have to beg for their lives as the air leaves their bodies, it’s the least we can do.

The Question

Eternal
Don't lie. That's not your post at all. It's Nesrine Malik's post; you just fuckin' stole it and posted it here without giving the author proper credit.

Your first post was some anti-white racist shit about wiping out American history.

Last edited:

jack

Don't forget how he fucks black chicks too,

jack