Who can last longer?

Love Child

One Love
I will probably vote for you. But maybe not. There were 2 now I realized I left out. Or maybe 3. I know one for sure....don't be sad. Just vote!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I just got home. Why am I a choice.... youtag?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What, you can't go all night?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm voting for myself, too.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I've no idea who could go all night without some kind of experience to go by. There was a time I could've, but I'd need serious practice, I'm rather rusty.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I always pop like a virgin after prom for the first round. After that, I can last for a really long time. I've got a quick turnaround too. Why is it that a lot of guys need hours to recoup?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I wouldn't know, I'm perpetually hard.

Seph

Retired Account
i made love to this thread all night.

repainted the walls a nice shade of spunk.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Problem with this poll is that I would have to have some more detailed information about the average stamina of everyone on the ballot. Which means, basically, that I would have to have sex with them all. (For the sake of direct comparison preferably all at the same time, either). This, otoh, would mean that once I am through the whole list, I would have had so much training that there can only be one possible vote: myself.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
^I like your thinking.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
This poll is flawed, because there isn't a woman alive who can't outlast about ten guys if she wants to.

@conchaga: no artificial performance enhancing substances, mister.