Who can last longer?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Problem with this poll is that I would have to have some more detailed information about the average stamina of everyone on the ballot. Which means, basically, that I would have to have sex with them all. (For the sake of direct comparison preferably all at the same time, either). This, otoh, would mean that once I am through the whole list, I would have had so much training that there can only be one possible vote: myself.

Well, let's get started then. Such an important research project really can't wait.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
This poll is flawed, because there isn't a woman alive who can't outlast about ten guys if she wants to.

@conchaga: no artificial performance enhancing substances, mister.

I've outlasted ten guys in one night. GANGBANG BITCHES

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I've outlasted ten guys in one night. GANGBANG BITCHES

Yeah, there's a reason they don't have "Ten girls, one guy" videos.

Besides, lasting isn't about stamina, it's about technique. Gotta know how to switch it up and control the pacing if you want to go tantric...

Tisiphone

I'm learning all about my chakras, too.

Tisiphone

What else did you think I was referring to? I call my tits my tits, my pussy my pussy or cunt. Can't think of what else I might be referring to. ;)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
What else did you think I was referring to? I call my tits my tits, my pussy my pussy or cunt. Can't think of what else I might be referring to. ;)

[hamlet]Do you think she speaks of country matters, sir?[/hamlet]

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Yeah, there's a reason they don't have "Ten girls, one guy" videos.

Besides, lasting isn't about stamina, it's about technique. Gotta know how to switch it up and control the pacing if you want to go tantric...

Not true. I've seen vids of ten girls and one guy. Only thing is, the girls are all wearing strapons and the guy has an asshole the diameter of your fist.

Tisiphone

Sexy.

Mmmm...strap-on and a guy. I wonder if I can talk him into that........

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I always say start slow. Ask if you can stick a finger in his ass when you give him a BJ. If you do it right, that'll lead to more.

Besides, a prostate bj is THE best way for a guy to come.

Tisiphone

I've actually done that a couple of times, and I didn't get a 'HEY WTF YOU DOING?" scream.

Tisiphone

Well, to be more accurate, I've teased along his ass crack and "tickled" a bit.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Well, start adding more fingers and go from there.

If you play your cards right, you'll be pounding him into the sheets in no time.

Tisiphone

He's a bit vanilla, though.

Tisiphone

10-4.