Who has proven themselves to be my dancing bitch...

Seph

Retired Account
the most since the new year?

i believe there is a clear winner but im going to vote for that 2 bit cunt COCK...

Seph

Retired Account
cocks in the lead...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Can I vote for Loktar over on that other board? The ESAD/Kortal/seph brouhaha is out of control...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Can I vote for Loktar over on that other board? The ESAD/Kortal/seph brouhaha is out of control...

How can it be out of control? jack just merges/dumps the spam spill into the designated spam forum. BP should hire him to clean up the oil spill.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I haven't been reading in a few days, unfiltered spam is not my thing. Last time I looked in you were both going full bore...

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I haven't been reading in a few days, unfiltered spam is not my thing. Last time I looked in you were both going full bore...

That's why I left in the first place. I lurked for the first time in weeks, and it looked like the same mess. Won't be seeing me there for awhile.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Yes I admit we both made a huge spam mess of the board but whats wrong with that? jack said it was no problem and that it was easy to clean up. As long as it gets dumped in the proper receptacle, I see no reason why it should interfere with other people's enjoyment of the board.

Besides, its hard to not spot spam all over the board when we essentially have 3 spam forums(House of the Rising SuN, Man Up or GTFO!, and the official spam forum Receptacle Tip).

I freely admit we have gotten out of control in the GFHH, Wrasslin' and Sex forums and for that I apologize. But can't promise I'll stop spamming there.

Seph

Retired Account
it wud be liezz

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yes I admit we both made a huge spam mess of the board but whats wrong with that? jack said it was no problem and that it was easy to clean up. As long as it gets dumped in the proper receptacle, I see no reason why it should interfere with other people's enjoyment of the board.

Besides, its hard to not spot spam all over the board when we essentially have 3 spam forums(House of the Rising SuN, Man Up or GTFO!, and the official spam forum Receptacle Tip).

I freely admit we have gotten out of control in the GFHH, Wrasslin' and Sex forums and for that I apologize. But can't promise I'll stop spamming there.

Nothing if it's an established board or a novelty board, but if Jack were serious about trying to build a legitimate forum then the endless meaningless drivel just chokes off any attempts to create a real board identity. The fact that you freely admit you don't plan to exercise any self control at all (like it's REALLY that hard to resist spamming every forum) tells me that the TKR is well on its way to being basically Pickle's board with a better arcade.

So I'll play in the arcade until Jack gets bored again and shuts it down, but I gotta agree with Kitty. Boring spam is boring and for a fledgling internet community it can be the mark of death.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Nothing if it's an established board or a novelty board, but if Jack were serious about trying to build a legitimate forum then the endless meaningless drivel just chokes off any attempts to create a real board identity. The fact that you freely admit you don't plan to exercise any self control at all (like it's REALLY that hard to resist spamming every forum) tells me that the TKR is well on its way to being basically Pickle's board with a better arcade.

So I'll play in the arcade until Jack gets bored again and shuts it down, but I gotta agree with Kitty. Boring spam is boring and for a fledgling internet community it can be the mark of death.

well I'd say Seph is my spam enabler but that would just be a weak excuse and shifting blame. I just got back from a concert shortly and am tired. I really don't really know what to say at this point to make things right.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Why would you feel the need to make things "right?" As you said, Jack doesn't have a problem with you guys spamming the hell out of things over there, and I could care less, I'm over there for the arcade. Just because I don't like that particular brand of shenanigans don't let me stop you, knock yourself out. I was making an observation, that's all.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
well I'd say Seph is my spam enabler but that would just be a weak excuse and shifting blame. I just got back from a concert shortly and am tired. I really don't really know what to say at this point to make things right.

LULZ

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Spam guilt. Is an intervention necessary?

Have you learned how to fry your spam before you ingest it?

Have you ever had your spam with eggs?
How about with hash browns?
Have you ever tried it in a sandwich made with slices of tomatoes, lettuce, bacon, and cheese on wheat bread slathered with mayonnaise?

Have you? Ever?

Ever? Ever?

In your bowlegged life

met a bowlegged man

with a bowlegged wife?

They should have learned to fry their spam.

You know how to make it extra nice?

Add a chilled pickle spear and a chocolate chip cookie on the side.

And, serve it all with a cold glass of milk.

Maybe put some ruffles with ridges type chips on a plate
and eat those with salsa and bean dip.

Seph

Retired Account
SPAM ITS WHATS FOR BREAKFAST...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Ok reading this thread has shown me a couple things.

As of today, Seph and Loktar are locked out until I get the spam cleaned out and reformat the board.

Y'all have fucked up the board with this idiot bullshit, and putting ME up as the reason why it's ok is obviously a mistake. A mistake which I'm correcting.

I'm NOT doing TK over there so if you're intent is to continue to act like children, stay away please.

You're both banned until monday.

Thanks for linking to this thread at the Badlands, Kitty, otherwise I'd have never seen it...if you two want to continue to act like idiots, do it here, or at Pickle's board, or make your own, they're cheap and easy. I want that bullshit to stop.

TKR is going to be different. If you're not interested, just let me know. This is the place for you to act like this, not over there.

Now pardon me, I have a mess to clean up.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
:director: :fencing:

this amuses me