Who has proven themselves to be my dancing bitch...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
postnotes_pos.gif

Loktar:
Sorry.:(

Don't misunderstand me, This is just for housecleaning and reorganization. You aren't being eliminated or restricted, I just need a little space to clear out the mess. It got out of my control, which is neither your fault or responsibility.

So, I apologize for my tone because I blame neither of you, and love you both.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
postnotes_pos.gif

Loktar:
Sorry.:(

Don't misunderstand me, This is just for housecleaning and reorganization. You aren't being eliminated or restricted, I just need a little space to clear out the mess. It got out of my control, which is neither your fault or responsibility.

So, I apologize for my tone because I blame neither of you, and love you both.

well I can't speak for Seph, but in a way I am partly to blame because I lack self control and seem unable to contain my spam impulses. So yeah it is somewhat my fault it got out of control. And for that I am sorry.

I really need to do some housecleaning reorganization in my life. Get a job, gf, get out of debt, and get back out of my parents house(unfortunately besides lacking self control I also lack ambition, drive and motivation). Maybe then I'll be less bored and/or spam crazy since I'll spend less time online.

jack

Well anyway, forget all that stuff. The new skin is up and I'm going to be doing the first radio broadcast in the morning.

After I go back to sleep and wake up

jack

no prob, name your forum

Seph

Retired Account

jack

I still have all the TKR radio shows :bigass:

what an odd thread.

jack