Who is your Favorite TK Poster?

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I have several ranging anywhere from Eloisel to Tisiphone, but I have to say without doubt that the funniest guy here has to be Lucy. :D

Whs your favorite.. and why? :cool:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I could write something really lovely about everyone on this board but then there would be this long discussion in every thread about my many character flaws and how I slighted one by noting someone else was pithy and noting they were funny and how they were certain it was quite the opposite.

Weevil

994.imgcache.jpg

Hi, fags!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I could write something really lovely about everyone on this board but then there would be this long discussion in every thread about my many character flaws and how I slighted one by noting someone else was pithy and noting they were funny and how they were certain it was quite the opposite.

That's why I said me. Everyone else is ignored equally.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Well then, if this is the end of the thread:

exterminatus.jpg

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Should I go into the delusions of grandeur and attention-seeking false martyrdom, or did you already pretty much know about all that?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Should I go into the delusions of grandeur and attention-seeking false martyrdom, or did you already pretty much know about all that?

No, don't know about it at all. Please, tell me all about it.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
For me, the answer is easy:

Miss Manners, of course.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
No, don't know about it at all. Please, tell me all about it.

Um...I think I missed something. Ms. E, care to elaborate?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Um...I think I missed something. Ms. E, care to elaborate?

I will as soon as Donovan explains. He's so good at stuff like that, don't you think?

Good to see you, hope you are doing better and that things get better for you each and every day.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I will as soon as Donovan explains. He's so good at stuff like that, don't you think?

Good to see you, hope you are doing better and that things get better for you each and every day.

If I had a hammer I would hammer in the morning.

I would hammer in the evening, all over this land.

I'm pretty fucking good at hitting nails on the head.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You'll need a pretty big one to drive that one home, it would appear.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
obviously it is

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Loktar: Donovan's will be the more correct version anyway.
I wouldn't write anything nice about you.
Unless you consider being called a shitstain nice.
You probably would.

Weevil

jack:

pwnt, bitch. Go pound some tile grout.
Jack, I am really disappointed with you. If you think that I would go through the trouble of sending you a threatening letter, you are mistaken. But the fact that you let this issue fester for so long, and only brought it to light now, is truly pathetic. I have a lot of friends and a lot of non-friends here. I invite you to ask ANY of them if I would actually send a threatening letter to person, like YOU, for the sole purpose of scaring him/her. I invite you to check my character references as ruthlessly as you can, because I know that you will come up short, you fucking petty Jew, you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
not to mention the fact that you squandered ANY momentum you tried to inertia from WF. What's funny about this is, I've NEVER been connected to WF ot TBBS or any of the bullshit that still festers deep inside your colon.

Go fuck yourself, my little bitch.