Who is your Favorite TK Poster?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So are you still exclusively drunkposting? I occasionally do that, but find what I'm really trying to say gets obfuscated behind the emotional push that being inebriated can sometimes produce.

We've got a bunch of cerebral stuff going on over yonder. Some of it might be right up your alley.

Weevil

So are you still exclusively drunkposting? I occasionally do that, but find what I'm really trying to say gets obfuscated behind the emotional push that being inebriated can sometimes produce.

We've got a bunch of cerebral stuff going on over yonder. Some of it might be right up your alley.
I have always been about the drunkposting. Please point me to some of your cerebral stuff, and I will be more than happy to point out to you, my intellectual inferiors, your mistakes. :smfcool:

Weevil

JACK!

This is the last time you are ever going to see this X-Men stuff in your life.

Enjoy it. Enjoy this 'pajamas' stuff while you still can. When our generation dies, this will die too.

IT'S SERIOUS BUSINESS!

[YOUTUBE]iFSi4opPK68[/YOUTUBE]

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
X-MEN 4EVER

I have them on tape/dvd to show my kids. Especially the Phoenix Saga with the original soundtrack, not that new one on the DVDs with the sucky ass music that they changed for some reason.

Yep, I'm a geek.

jack

Im a geek too.

Lets fuck like geeky minx.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
And have sexy geek children.

jack

1568.imgcache.jpg

Weevil

Not only did I own JACK, but I also owned GAGH.

THERE IS ONLY ONE MASTER SWORDSMAN. HIS NAME IS P A U L. PAUL MYSKOW. HE IS IMMORTAL.

[YOUTUBE]Geiq0FP13uQ[/YOUTUBE]

I'm just kidding, and I respect you to your last drop of blood.

Weevil

Weevil

Weevil

[YOUTUBE]Geiq0FP13uQ[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you, Gagh. I never expected your personal approval in this. There is me, and there is Jack, and there is YOU. Thank you.

Weevil

Weevil

Blah blah blah.

Weevil

Weevil

Guess which moderator of TK wants to keep his special relationship with a member a secret? The result may surprise you.

Weevil

It's not going to mean much unless one of you finally answer.

[YOUTUBE]LclSt0oXowM[/YOUTUBE]

Are you............. COWARDS?