Who Thinks Paris needs to die?

Forbesanton

I do, express your self.

I hope that bitch gets fuckedin jail by an he she, and gets aids in the process. And then she dies quickly of the aid.

What you think?

Tyrant

Why make a martyr out of her? Better she acquire an eating disorder and fall out of the limelight.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The aid?

The Watcher

cereal addict
I don't really think she needs to die, but I'd really appreciate it if she was no longer on TV.

jack

She's on TV?

jack

I have that great Paris Autopsy kit! It's awesome! All her guts come out of her vagina and abdomen from the crushed frontal impact.

Her intestines are fuckin' HAWT!

104407_1178787496523.jpg

I do not think Paris needs to die. Nor do I believe it is a good thing if she's not on TV. She can and will continue to be a good role model for young girls. And her philanthropy and charity work have helped many and must continue.

Tyrant

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
How is doing copious amounts of drugs, getting completely shit-faced, screwing some random guy and taping it and flashing her vagina and breaking the law (minor or not) a positive role model for young girls?

That seems absurd.

As for her needing to die....

Umm, of course not. Why would she need to or why would anyone want her to die?

She's a spoilt brattish rich kid. I don't suppose it's that hard to be like Paris if you have billions coming to you and were raised like you were a little princess.

The media exposure of her is frankly ridiculous yet I don't think that's solely her fault.

Maybe a little hardship will do her good?

She did say that the "dumb act" is not longer cute and she's going to stop acting so much like...err..Paris Hilton..

I can't say I'm that fantastically interested either way.

jack

INTESTINAL FORTITUDE, DUDE!

Forbesanton

Grammour Boy said:
I do not think Paris needs to die. Nor do I believe it is a good thing if she's not on TV. She can and will continue to be a good role model for young girls. And her philanthropy and charity work have helped many and must continue.

Please tell me, how the fuck is she a good role model? She doesnt know how to fucking pump her gass.

SKIT

Girl: (watching ET News, it shows that Paris pays a man 20 bucks to pump and find her gas tank) Mommy, I wanna be like Paris. she pays people to pump her gas. Additionally she doesnt know where her gas tank is. Thats cool, I wan to be just like her.

Mom: You slimy bitch, turn off your fucking tv now, and go to sleep.

THE END

What a great role model.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Out of all the people that I know that live on Long Island (and I go to a school comprised of 60% Long Islanders), maybe, 5 of the 20 know how to pump their own gas.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
They're not spoiled, asshat. It's damn near impossible to find a self-serve gas station there.

I was pissed that when I was there I had to let some Mexican fill my tank when I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself.