The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Grammour Boy said:
freeparisadng4.gif

http://www.parishiltonsite.net/charitywork.php

FUCK PARIS!

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
But... Paris give us the will to live. What would life be without Paris.

Now that O.J. and Michael Jackson are out of the headlines, if it weren't for Paris, We'd have no one left worthy of international slander and disgrace

Face it, we all need someone to harass on a daily basis, if this werent true, none of us would be here

Take Gagh for instance. The media and the courts has absolutely no interest in him at all, so with that in mind he'll ALWAYS be here to harass............. :D

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
Cacophony said:
They're not spoiled, asshat. It's damn near impossible to find a self-serve gas station there.

I was pissed that when I was there I had to let some Mexican fill my tank when I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself.
Additionally, it's illegal to pump your own gas in Oregon.

Ishcabittle

Grammour Boy said:

if you think that charity work is anything more than a tax write-off to her, you are seriously deluded. her accountant told her that she'll be able to keep more of her dividends if she shot a portion of it to charity, and she most likely hired someone else to take care of it.

if she was truly a charitable person, that's what she would be known for first, right? not being a stupid spoiled whore, right?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I think it's amusing that a Free Paris campaign is just about right to become an ironic internet meme. It's just she is so abhorent not even 15 year old spotty kids full of hate will stoop that low.