Why are we going after Iran, again?

Messenger said:
^See TQ? It's nothing more than a time-waster.

Well, that's true, but they have a point as well. I guess that's the most frustrating part of it is knowing that both sides have part of the argument right. Radical Islam has made war on everyone not muslim at one point or another. They are right about this. Centrist Islam is angry mainly about Israel. TQ's right about that. In the end, who's more right is the only part of the discussion that is open to interpretation.

SSgt_Sniper said:
Radical Islam has made war on everyone not muslim.
And what everyone forgets is that Radical Islam will never survive on a national scale because it wouldn't be able to declare war on the entire non-Muslim world. What the stooges here are doing is extracting a single aspect of the religion, and blowing it up to proportions which haven't been seen in the modern world.

It's really silly to see them stumble like this, but by all means guys, continue.

Astral said:
I think we just need to call this what it is Gurk. They are anti-semetics! They hate Israel so much just like the mussies they want to see it whacked off the face of the planet. They also hate the Christians as well, but the scurvy Joos come first... we can kill the rest later!

Wow, you're stupid. I mean, oh MAN, have you ever got some world-class pure dumbness goin' on over there. I couldn't care less if Israel gets "whacked off the face of the Earth" or not, as long as they sink or swim without dragging us into their shit anymore. You're one of those blind sheep neocons who give real conservatives a bad rep.

The Question said:
Wow, you're stupid. I mean, oh MAN, have you ever got some world-class pure dumbness goin' on over there. I couldn't care less if Israel gets "whacked off the face of the Earth" or not, as long as they sink or swim without dragging us into their shit anymore. You're one of those blind sheep neocons who give real conservatives a bad rep.

See you prove my point! Do you support sending condoms over to africa? I wonder? How about all the other shit we dole out to other countries?

I am with you on the giving of money. I dont think anyone should be given any money. But I would still have placed our Military in Israel to defend it from the scumbag mussies!

Take you pick bitch... you fight them there or here! Because those are you ONLY FUCKING CHOICES!

Messenger said:
And what everyone forgets is that Radical Islam will never survive on a national scale because it wouldn't be able to declare war on the entire non-Muslim world. What the stooges here are doing is extracting a single aspect of the religion, and blowing it up to proportions which haven't been seen in the modern world.

It's really silly to see them stumble like this, but by all means guys, continue.
Were it not for Iran's last twenty years, I might agree with you in that statement. And, in the knee-jerk way that humanity (not just us stoopid Americans) tend to react to shit, all the radicals have to do is generate enough fear to translate into hatred for the western world to eventually corner even the muslim center into backing these regimes. Which I'm sadly inclined to believe may be their goal in the first place. Force Islam into a position where it's them versus everyone else. They came close with 9/11 I believe. I know you think different about that, so we'll acknowledge that and bypass that tangent. What I'm going to ask instead, is looking at it the way I'm stating it, do you not see how the conclusion can be reached? IOW, Israel only makes it easier for radicals to do what they do, they don't necessary mean the end all to the problem of radicals.

The Question said:
When Nixon started providing money and weapons to Israel in their 1973 war. You know, up until I researched the exact year, I didn't know why the U.S. had that huge oil crisis in the 70s? It was because the Arabs were pissed that we were fueling Israeli aggression and cut us off.

Er, I hate to burst your revisionist bubble there, TQ, but I was alive in 1973 ... I REMEMBER the events as they happened. It was Israel that was attacked and it was the muslim scum arabs who were the "agressors".

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/yom_kippur_war_of_1973.htm

How can you possibly call 1973 "Israeli aggression" when it is clear form the historical record that it was Israel who was attacked?

Are you that ignorant of the facts, or were you molested as a little boy by a joo?

Astral said:
See you prove my point! Do you support sending condoms over to africa? I wonder? How about all the other shit we dole out to other countries?

Nope. The U.S. is in shit straits financially, we need to take care of us and ours now.

I am with you on the giving of money. I dont think anyone should be given any money. But I would still have placed our Military in Israel to defend it from the scumbag mussies!

Fuck Israel. It's already got all the same weapons we do, and if it can't fight its own battles, then it deserves to lose them.

Take you pick bitch... you fight them there or here! Because those are you ONLY FUCKING CHOICES!

And if we quit fucking with them there, who's to say we'll have to fight them here? But if we do stop fucking with 'em and they STILL keep fucking with us, then kill 'em all -- men, women, children, just slaughter an entire fucking country and see how tough they think they are then. But for now, let's try minding our own fucking business, let Israel settle its own fucking grudges, and see what happens.

Messenger,

Well on that same foot, how many have they financed? They've since been too cornered to make too much trouble without help. Which is my point, I think the radicals have decided that before they can try to go for a larger scale conflict, they have to unite the rest of the muslim world. Which without instilling fear and hatred into the western world, they may not see as possible.

What it boils down to is it's a huge mess from any which way you look at it, and I'm not sure there actually is an answer. But I'm also not sure that the answer is to drastically change anything regarding Israel yet.

Messenger said:
Show me examples?

As I understand it, (keeping in mind I don't have a complete financial picture, only bits) They have money invested pretty much anywhere radical muslim terrorist activity is going on. Indonesia, Palestine, here, Afganistan (both when the Russians were there and now) you name it, if it's hot they have money in it.

But now I wonder if you are arguing with me simply because it's what you do. ;)

SSgt_Sniper said:
As I understand it, (keeping in mind I don't have a complete financial picture, only bits) They have money invested pretty much anywhere radical muslim terrorist activity is going on. Indonesia, Palestine, here, Afganistan (both when the Russians were there and now) you name it, if it's hot they have money in it.
I don't consider financing Palestinians to be advocation terrorism. Freedom fighting, at most. They have nothing, after all.

And Iran financing terrorism in Afghanistan and Indonesia? Could you show me more on this?

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Er, I hate to burst your revisionist bubble there, TQ, but I was alive in 1973 ... I REMEMBER the events as they happened. It was Israel that was attacked and it was the muslim scum arabs who were the "agressors".

Except that they had not simply "invaded" Israel on a whim, but were attempting to retake territory lost to Israel during the 1967 "Six Day" war -- a war Israel started. Try again.

Can I take a rain-check on that? It's been some time since I've seen the material, it may take me some time to find it. I will look however. Remind me in a week or so in case I forget. Deal?

Fair enough. I can safely say that the Iranians served as big time intermediaries between the rest of the muslim middle east and Afganistan back with the Russians without you arguing that, correct? Because they were one of the major (what's the word, rally points? I guess?) for muja-hadeen (somebody PM me how that's spelled, btw) troops headed into there.

And btw, it's been good having a civil discussion with you this morning. Gotta run for now, have fun with the history twister over there.

By the way, if the Jews really are God's "chosen people", why the fuck do they need OUR help? Huh? Shouldn't GOD be giving them what they want instead of the dumbass shabbos goyim sitting in our government?

SSgt_Sniper said:
Fair enough. I can safely say that the Iranians served as big time intermediaries between the rest of the muslim middle east and Afganistan back with the Russians without you arguing that, correct? Because they were one of the major (what's the word, rally points? I guess?) for muja-hadeen (somebody PM me how that's spelled, btw) troops headed into there.
It had more to do with staving off the Soviet menace than religious fervor. The stinger missiles which possibly threaten commercial aircraft were supplied by the CIA.

The Question said:
Nope. The U.S. is in shit straits financially, we need to take care of us and ours now.

I can only agree with that comment!

The Question said:
Fuck Israel. It's already got all the same weapons we do, and if it can't fight its own battles, then it deserves to lose them.

I would hate to be your fucking friend. Your a coward. We established a relationship with Israel and we made aggreements. Dont be a fucking cunt just because you dont like it! When Israel turns into a terrorist state then you can say something!

The Question said:
And if we quit fucking with them there, who's to say we'll have to fight them here? But if we do stop fucking with 'em and they STILL keep fucking with us, then kill 'em all -- men, women, children, just slaughter an entire fucking country and see how tough they think they are then. But for now, let's try minding our own fucking business, let Israel settle its own fucking grudges, and see what happens.

Dude... your a fucking talking out your ass tard! These fuckers have made it VERY VERY FUCKING CLEAR! If your not muslim then you deserve to DIE! Or you can live as a 2nd class citizen at BEST!

Israel did knock the fuckers around in the 6 day war! Guess what.. they gave it all back because of fuckers like you! No NO... you STOLE THE LAND give it back!!!! Shut the fuck up you have already historically proven you want Israel DEAD! And you will not tolerate its expansion and you certainly do not tolerate the country defending itself! Hell I bet you dont tolerate the US protecting itself? Whats your take on the Iraq war and Iran? Are you a Micheal Moore worshipper? The 9/11's deaths were deserved?

Back