Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why aren't I in Day Care?

Tyrant

I'm sure troublesome enough.

Step up to the plate already.

Why burn your bridges with matches when you can do it with napalm, wimps?

Friday said:
Zodiac, you sound like you're in a self destructive spiral there, dude.

Mellow out.
Why? For who? Is there even a single person of worth who posts here regularly?

I don't deny that, it's just that there isn't anyone here worthy of my respect or attention, because I came under the guise of a troll seeking other trolls, and whatever sugarcoating you can try to add to it won't solve it. But please, try your best while I flood the remaining fora : )

Friday said:
Zodiac, everyone here is someone of worth. Everyone has their own set of gifts. Relax.
Then again, why not? I don't think I've ever flooded these fora until I was a part of the team, thin-skinned as they were. I will with full joy betray whatever trust is granted to me after being fucked over so many times, including since I became 'part of the team.'

What would you like to say, Pthalo?

Trolling is a dying artform, Zodiac. Face it...you missed the heydey. You can't recapture that which is already passe.

Even the die hard trolls here are content to live off their past glories instead of trying to make new ones. That's not their fault. It's just that intermet users are more savvy than they were even 6 years ago.

You missed the boat. Move on. Find a more worthy hobby.

That really explains me being fucked over by the real admins.

In fact, I've learned two things here:

1) Who the real owners of Troll Kingdom are

2) I can make them piss their pants at the drop of a hat

Please, go on, because I'm dying to hear how your writings are oh-so relevant.

Zodiac said:
Then again, why not? I don't think I've ever flooded these fora until I was a part of the team, thin-skinned as they were. I will with full joy betray whatever trust is granted to me after being fucked over so many times, including since I became 'part of the team.'

What would you like to say, Pthalo?
How were you fucked over? By having your modding abilities taken away? You were irresponsible with them. I would have done the same thing.

You need to calm down. You are losing perspective.

Then again, you might be playing me. Who knows?

What a quaint simplification. I'm expecting a whole horde of groupthink numbskulls to join us. Provided I'm not DCed, of course.

For the record, Messenger, I hope they DON'T DC you. Simply put, because it's what you want, which means you win. I hope they just remove all your stuff out of active threads and let normal discourse resume until such time as you eventually get bored.

Zodiac said:
I'm sure troublesome enough.

Step up to the plate already.

Why burn your bridges with matches when you can do it with napalm, wimps?

You aren't even worth the spit on the sidewalk. Spam all you want. Bitch all you want. You are nothing but a 22 year old who is still whining because his mother didn't breast feed him. Grow up! Or Spam like a petulant kid, I don't give a damn.

If you end up in day care Ill drop by and say hi to you and luci.