Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why aren't I in Day Care?

Lilith said:
If you were to take them seriously THEN Id call you a hypocrite.

A valid point dear child. Hmmm. Honour? Do I give a flying fuck what they say? Damn. Tough balance here. It is not THEY would call me a HYPOCRITE. I would call MYSELF one. I do care what I think of myself. I already know I am gorgeous and have the body of a true Adonis! My taste is bitches is anything but impeccable. I love groping females many a time. Sometimes I 'accidentally' bump into beautiful women as I did when attending college and taking the TTC to get there.

Friday said:
Trolling is a dying artform, Zodiac. Face it...you missed the heydey. You can't recapture that which is already passe.

Even the die hard trolls here are content to live off their past glories instead of trying to make new ones. That's not their fault. It's just that intermet users are more savvy than they were even 6 years ago.

You missed the boat. Move on. Find a more worthy hobby.

Are you just bitter, or clueless? :bigass:

Paladin said:
A valid point dear child. Hmmm. Honour? Do I give a flying fuck what they say? Damn. Tough balance here. It is not THEY would call me a HYPOCRITE. I would call MYSELF one. I do care what I think of myself. I already know I am gorgeous and have the body of a true Adonis! My taste is bitches is anything but impeccable. I love groping females many a time. Sometimes I 'accidentally' bump into beautiful women as I did when attending college and taking the TTC to get there.

You know that sharing duals is so passe? Maybe queebs are a couple decades behind still?

Caitriona said:
You aren't even worth the spit on the sidewalk.
You always have to take it that far, don't you?
Spam all you want. Bitch all you want.
Thanks, I will.
You are nothing but a 22 year old who is still whining because his mother didn't breast feed him.
Really? I don't remember posting anything like that.
Grow up! Or Spam like a petulant kid, I don't give a damn.
One of you did enough to DC this account.

How odd - I'm almost half-DCed. For some reason, I'm not able to edit posts.

More good work from the competent minds "really behind the throne."