Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why aren't I in Day Care?

He is not here today posting away like nothing happend. kind of odd.

SSgt_Sniper said:
He did. Multiple times last night. And instead of DCing him, they just followed around cleaning up the mess.
And I was DC'ed for posting in QSF and not even spamming? Supposedly I posted in a "serious" thread (whatever that means). Anyway an ADMIN appointed himself THE ARBITER of seriousness and deemed my post UNSERIOUS and therefore banned me/DC'ed me.

is there a CLIQUE/FAVORITISM on this board?

Read my Sig and let it be your MORAL COMPASS, TK!!!1

where is zodiac today? I thought for sure he would be here posting like nothing happend.

I believe they haven't sent you to the time out place because ignoring you is far more effective than having to deal with you. The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. When you are treated with indifference, the pain of rejection is far greater because no one cared enough to confront you, or address your wants and needs. You are relegated to the status of a non entity unworthy of swatting in mild irritation. And isn't that a far more effective punishment than the negative attention you might crave? But, I could be wrong.

The Question said:
^^You mean that wasn't obvious from the beginning?

OMMFG! You are SOOOOOOOO full of shit! You had not the slightest clue who it was you cocksmoking cunteater! I have seen you call out the identities of duals the MOMENT you found them out. I had you calling me a fucking FROG because you believed I actually was one. You have been OWNED and you know it! Backpedalling a la TAMAR_GARISH is not going to help you bitch. You were OWNED by the great PALADIN and you know it! Accept it. People will see your posts and KNOW you are full of shit.

Enkephalen said:
We can be sure of nothing. . .

Enkephalen be sure love from Paladin who want sexy fuck her! If Enkephalen want lots sexy love from handsome charming homme francais then talk to pm of Paladin make date for good fuck time.

Lilith said:
I was saying hi you tard

Oh. Well HI! *walks away sheepishly* Fear not! I got a little high and mighty there with my own POWER! I could just SMELL it!! FEEL it! I OWNED an entire site! Am I getting carried away yet again?

Lilith said:
I like seeing you outside of DC

Then why do I feel fucking GUILTY??? I said I do not create duals now I feel like a fucking FRAUD. I only created it originally to get to the ARCADE. That is why you rarely ever saw it originally until the past few days. I could not use the ARCADE as SAINTLUCIFER and that annoyed me because I like it there so I created this dual. Then I saw the fucking invasion of duals so I decided to partake in the fun. Do you believe me to be a HYPOCRITE? If so I shall remove this dual and head back to DAYCARE. It does not matter anyway because I know THIS ID will also be banned. Ah well. Visiting a site through this kind of high security is a pain. Slows things down. So you missed me did you? Mwaaaaaahhhhhh! *ROTFLMAO* If people start calling me a HYPOCRITE I will have to head back to DAYCARE you understand? My honour is at stake here.