Why aren't we allowed to threaten Bush's life...

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
Number_6 said:
The thing is, enough people hate TrekBBS to actually point the FBI their way.

And the fact of the matter is that making a threat against the life of the president is illegal.

Yep.

As much as I like TrekBBS (or any online site), it's not worth a visit from the FuckingBureauofIdiots or Homeland Insecurity.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
no need to threaten his life - give him a pretzel or a bicycle and he'll be a threat to himself anyway

2002: pretzel incident
2003: Segway accident
2004: bicycle accident 1
2005: bicycle accident 2 - admittedly here he was more a threat to others. The article also mentiones the accident from 2003.

Makes you wonder what he'll do in 2006, doesn't it?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Have sex with T'Bonz and smother to death between two folds of her fat...that's my guess.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'm sure that will cut T'Bonz deep to the bone, CU. More likely, she'll laugh out of pity at you.

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
Gagh said:
I'm sure that will cut T'Bonz deep to the bone, CU. More likely, she'll laugh out of pity at you.

Yeah, that was more of a kjap comment than a CU one.

Random

Discerning fellow. Is there a club for your fans?

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
Random said:
Discerning fellow. Is there a club for your fans?

Dubious. More likely, they'd prefer hitting me with a club than having a club FOR me.

Missmanners, don't you have to go and bake more cookies or something? :p

VKD

Banned
YOU CAN COUNT ME OUT OF YOUR FANCLUB

Virginia

damned if I know, but he's worthy of assasination.

Red Plague

Cloudscum said:
on trekbbs?

I mean do they seriously think the FBI is monitoring them and would take the stupid ravings of opinionated Star trek fans seriously?

Do you have to work at being that fucking stupid, or does it cum naturally for you? :wf: Congratulations, more than likely you are now being "monitored" by HLS (thanks to the un-Patriot act). Course you’ll never know about it until you wake up and find yourself neatly stashed away at Quantanamo. Hope you like pain, cuz Son of God George doesn’t believe in the “quaint, outdated, Supreme Court, Constitution, Geneva Conventions, or Congress usurping his Supreme power.

Virginia

yes, heaven help us if he ever actually stuck to any of the treaties, conventions etc the US is part of. Or even showed some common sense. Or civility.

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
ValKilmer'sdick said:
YOU CAN COUNT ME OUT OF YOUR FANCLUB

That might matter if I knew who you were. But given you're just another of the 10,000 duals here, I'm finding it hard to give a damn. ;)