WHY do they insist on talking about Eurovision every year like anyone gives a shit?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
THEY DON'T fuck off and getting Andre Cunt Webber invovled makes it worse NOT BETTER FUCKING BBC and I hate to tell you this but the song is still shite and will do poorly okay the girl can sing but it's sitll just a boring dirge and not all punchy and unique like Eurovision should be REMEMBER ABBA THEY WERE COOL and Graham Cockon isn't a good replace for Wogan but at least it's not John Barrowman eh chaps?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
When I heard they'd got Lloyd Leatherface to write the song I thought we were in there, but it's rubbish, just the same line over and over. Blah.

She is very good, though. I hope she does well even though I don't find Eurovision entertaining even in an "ironic" sense anymore.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Eastern Europe will just vote for eachother again and make the whole thing even more of a mockery than ever.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Azis to win.

CaptainWacky

The song is basically just a reworking of Triple H's old "my time" theme.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
THey should change it to the Eurovision BONG contest where every county makes a bong and tries to out and by the end it doesn't matter who wins because everyone will be stoned as fuuuuccckkkkkkk

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
THEY DON'T fuck off and getting Andre Cunt Webber invovled makes it worse NOT BETTER FUCKING BBC and I hate to tell you this but the song is still shite and will do poorly okay the girl can sing but it's sitll just a boring dirge and not all punchy and unique like Eurovision should be REMEMBER ABBA THEY WERE COOL and Graham Cockon isn't a good replace for Wogan but at least it's not John Barrowman eh chaps?

I've no idea. I hate it - I only wish they would install random explosive panels on the stage, so every act that happens to wander onto one, is instantly scattered over a wide area.

Or somebody just machine guns Fearne Cotton in the face.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Is it still around because a lot of old people secretly hope that it will someday resemble the music festival at the end of The Sound of Music, and Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer will arrive and sing "TEA WITH JAM AND BREAD JAM AND BREAD" and make people feel cuddly and warm and forget about the Nazis in the wings?

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]kCCzljtaOGc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]TrcTMDMpQ08[/YOUTUBE]

EXACTLY the same

Seph

Retired Account
its all relative the eastern europeans like there wack music i hate ours.

CaptainWacky

NINETY NINE RED BALLOONS

WTF is "eurovision"? I'm not joking I really cannot tell what sort of thing it is. Like a music video marathon?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's a contest where pop stars sing songs about wrestlers, while wearing banana hammocks.

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I like my version better!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Your version and the real thing are one and the same! Right down to the banana hammocks!

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBEHQ]jzYzVMcgWhg[/YOUTUBEHQ]

Best ever Eurovision song.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
A few weren't bad this year, but it sounds like Norway will win even though their song's lyrics were in seriously broken English.